How It Works Magazine: Science and technology for curious minds
By Imagine Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to How It Works, the magazine that explains everything you never knew you wanted to know about the world we live in. Loaded with fully illustrated guides and expert knowledge, and with sections dedicated to science, technology, transportation, space, history and the environment, no subject is too big or small for How It Works to explain.
What you’ll find in every issue:
• Global Eye – the latest news, developments and events from the world of science, technology and space
• Features – Covering science, technology, history, environment, transport and space –
How It Works’ features explain the most fascinating subjects and topics in a fun and exciting way that everyone can understand
• Brain Dump – Q&A section that offers readers the chance to have all of their burning ‘how and why’ questions answered
• Reviews – group tests featuring all of the latest gadgets
This is a magazine app that requires you to purchase single issues or a subscription to access content once you have downloaded the app
Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription deals:
• 13 issues (365 days) at £24.99 / $32.99
• 6 issues (180 days) at £14.99 / $19.99
• 1 issue (30 days) at £2.29 / $2.99
=== Terms and Conditions of Subscriptions ===
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
What's New in Version 3.4.2
- Update to support Pixelmags customers
- Performance improvements and minor bug fixes
- Please ensure your subscription is set to auto-renew in the Settings app to make sure you never miss an issue
I don't understand the negative reviews. This app is a vehicle for an online subscription and to purchase back issues at a substantial discount. There is nothing free here. Nor should there be. Like virtually every other magazine, neither back issues nor a subscription are free. If you like this fine magazine and would like to subscribe or purchase back issues at $3.99, this is a great app.
Definitely deserves 5 stars, just wish the subscription gave access to more without having to pay extra
Thought it sounded like a great app. But it only is selling "how it works " articles or magazines. If it gave you one for free at least you would have an idea what you were getting if you bought one. This will be the first app that I will not only delete from my phone but also try to delete from my iTunes library of purchased apps.
- Category: News
- Updated: Jun 30, 2015
- Version: 3.4.2
- Size: 58.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Imagine Publishing
- © Imagine Publishing Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- How it Works Subscription$19.99
- How it Works Subscription$32.99
- How it Works Subscription$2.99
- How It Works: Issue 22$3.99
- How It Works: Issue 26$3.99
- How It Works: Issue 10$3.99
- How It Works: Issue 03$3.99
- How It Works: Issue 29$3.99
- How It Works: Amazing Answers to Curious Questions$5.99
- How It Works: How it Works Book of Amazing Tech$5.99