How Much? The Smart, Offline Currency Converter
By Erlend Hamberg
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Convert prices in the country you're currently in to your local currency. The currency to convert from is automatically chosen based on which country you are currently in—without needing a Wi-Fi or data connection (which you often don't have when traveling). Your home currency is based on your Phone's region setting. If you are in your home country, you can manually choose a currency to convert from which is great when you're planning a holiday.
(Exchange rates are provided for informational purposes only, and do not constitute financial advice of any kind.)
What's New in Version 3.4.1
- Fixed a bug where some users couldn't select a currency
- Allows you to add a Today Widget with updated rates of your three most recently used currencies
- Optimizations (Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger!)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Apr 02, 2017
- Version: 3.4.1
- Size: 28.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, Norwegian Bokmål
- Seller: Erlend Hamberg
- © 2015–2017 Erlend Hamberg
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.