BJJ Defense and Escape Gameplan, Bigstrong 8
By Grapplearts Enterprises Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A COMPLETE GAMEPLAN FOR ESCAPING BAD POSITIONS AND SITUATIONS IN BJJ THAT WORK AGAINST BIGGER, STRONGER OPPONENTS
This is the eighth app in the How to Defeat the Bigger, Stronger Opponent series.
This series is designed to give you the techniques and strategies that are especially effective against opponents who are much bigger, stronger, and more muscular than you. You'll also learn how to stay safe and avoid injury on the mats when rolling with heavier grapplers.
Sometimes things just don’t go to plan, and you end up pinned, mounted, and fighting off attacks. This eighth app, Defense and Escape Gameplan, comes with step-by-step instruction on protecting yourself in bad positions and how to get out of them. These secrets will come in handy almost every time you get swept, taken down, or have your guard passed.
In this app BJJ black belt and world champion Brandon 'Wolverine' Mullins takes you through his best escapes from the mount, technical mount, the quarter guard, rear mount, rear mount with figure 4′d legs, side mount and the turtle. Use these techniques to get out of trouble and get back in the game!
ABOUT BRANDON AND STEPHAN
Brandon Mullins is a BJJ black belt based out of Houston Texas. A very active competitor, Brandon has tested himself in well over 200 competition matches at BJJ, no-gi submission grappling, and Judo tournament compiling a phenomenal record, both with and without the gi: he's won gold medals at the Black Belt division at the No-Gi World Championships… And multiple gold medals in the Advanced division at Grappler’s Quest… And medals at the Mundials, the Pan-Ams, the US Open, and the Gracie World’s.
Stephan Kesting is a BJJ black belt, and a Combat Submission Wrestling instructor. He has been training in the striking, grappling, and weapons-oriented martial arts for over 30 years. A master teacher, he has helped thousands of grapplers improve their skills through his instructional apps, DVDs, online videos and articles at his flagship website Grapplearts.com.
* 1 hour and 53 minutes
* Professionally filmed and edited
* Complete menus for easy navigation
* Create a list of your favourite sections and exercises using the one-click 'favourite' button
* Download the entire app to your phone or iPad; an internet connection is NOT required to view the videos
* BONUS: 'The Roadmap for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu' book for free!
1. Defense and Escape Gameplan
2. Advanced Elbow-Knee Escape vs Mount
3. Foot Drag Escape
4. Double-Unders Escape vs Technical Mount
5. Shrimp and Lift vs Technical Mount
6. Reguarding from the Quarter Guard
7. Following the Hand Escape vs Rear Mount
8. Slow Motion Seoi Nage vs Rear Mount
9. Escaping Rear Mount in Transition
10. Somersault Escape vs Rear Body Triangle
11. Scarola Roll vs Rear Body Triangle
12. Crossing the Arm Escape vs Rear Body Triangle
13. Transitional Foot Drag vs Side Mount
14. Granby Roll vs Side Mount
15. Other Transitional Escapes vs Side Mount
16. Bumping to an Armbar vs Side Mount
17. Pummel Escape vs Side Mount
18. Turtle Escapes
19. Escaping in Transition vs North-South
20. Defending Big Guy Attacks
What's New in Version 1.3
Bug fixes and updates for iOS 10
- Category: Sports
- Updated: May 01, 2017
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 590 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Grapplearts Enterprises Inc.
- © Grapplearts Enterprises Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.