How to Tie a Tie - animated manual for necktie, scarves, bowtie, ascots…
By Damir Nigomedyanov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
All you need to know is here! Over 10'000'000 people use it!
FREE to TRY the most popular how to tie a tie application!
• CLEAR and EASY – follow simple instructions, and you'll be able to tie a pretty tie knot on your own!
• HELPFUL and HANDY – now you won't need any help of another person to tie a pretty necktie knot.
• more than 30 popular necktie knots (Windsor, Eldredge, For-in-Hand, Trinity) , bow ties, ascots, pocket square folds and men scarves
• you can build a list of Favorite instructions
• with a great feature of ‘virtual mirror’ you can follow the instructions seeing all your actions right on the screen
• video guide (demo)
Your life will be much easier once you started to use How to Tie a Tie app. It will help you to be ready to birthdays, weddings and other important events of your life.
If you don’t have much practice in making tie knots, start with making the simplest tie knots like Four-in-Hand or Simple Double. After that, you’ll get the idea of how to make difficult tie knots.
What's New in Version 7.7
- minor UI changes
Content still locked after purchase
I bought this app some time ago. It's a cool little app, if you wear ties and formal attire frequently, like I do. It is a bit over-priced, but I had the cash to spare at the time of purchase, so no big deal.
At some point, though, the app seemed to forget I paid my $5.99. Now, when I attempt to use the app, I am faced with incessant advertisements and locked content. It's a shame, since it turned an otherwise cool little style idea into a total waste of money.
Wow why is this app even free to download?!?!?
You have to pay 6 dollars to "unlock" the tutorials for each type of accessories. They want you to pay a lot of money for something you can just easily Google.
Not a good value.
I got this app thinking it'd be handy for the few times I find myself in formal wear or in a tie. I didn't find value in having to purchase the learning tools provided. YouTube and other sources have much easier tutorials and advice that's also free.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Jul 06, 2015
- Version: 7.7
- Size: 48.3 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: Damir Nigomedyanov
- © 2010-2015 ArtelPlus. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- All tie knots, ascots, bow ties and pocket squares$3.99
- All tie knots, ascots, bow ties and pocket squares$5.99
- Unlock All Scaves$1.99
- Unlock All Scarves$2.99