How To Use Inhalers for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
An App for Asthma & COPD patients who use inhalers as part of their respiratory treatment.
An interactive audio-visual step by step demonstration on how to use your inhaler correctly.
Inhaler Training videos available in English, Spanish, Portuguese and Polish for 12+ inhalers
Asthma and COPD Inhalers: (Metered dose inhaler, with Spacer, Diskus, Handihaler, Respimat, Ellipta, Aerolizer, Neohaler, Pressair, Autohaler, Flexhaler and Twisthaler)
The Key features are:
1. Select your Inhaler and language
2. Get 3D animated view of your inhaler with our 360 Degree View module
3. Watch how to inhale medication from your inhaler with How to Inhale module
4. Learn with the Instructor how to use your inhaler device
5. Practice with device camera to perfect your inhaler technique & get visual feedback
6. Take audio-visual quiz to evaluate your knowledge
7. Download free app Assist Me with Inhaler to track your dosage & get inhaler reminder
10 sessions available for free, purchase more sessions from the store.
What's New in Version 2.9.3
Now record your learning session.
Send the recording to your physician for evaluation.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Dec 21, 2014
- Version: 2.9.3
- Size: 173 MB
- Languages: English, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Saralsoft, llc
- © 2013 Use-inhalers.com LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- 250 Views$19.99
- 50 Views$4.99