An App for Asthma & COPD patients who use inhalers as part of their respiratory treatment.
An interactive audio-visual step by step demonstration on how to use your inhaler correctly.
Inhaler Training videos available in English, Spanish, Portuguese and Polish for 12+ inhalers
Asthma and COPD Inhalers: (Metered dose inhaler, with Spacer, Diskus, Handihaler, Respimat, Ellipta, Aerolizer, Neohaler, Pressair, Autohaler, Flexhaler and Twisthaler)
The Key features are:
1. Select your Inhaler and language
2. Get 3D animated view of your inhaler with our 360 Degree View module
3. Watch how to inhale medication from your inhaler with How to Inhale module
4. Learn with the Instructor how to use your inhaler device
5. Practice with device camera to perfect your inhaler technique & get visual feedback
6. Take audio-visual quiz to evaluate your knowledge
7. Download free app Assist Me with Inhaler to track your dosage & get inhaler reminder
10 sessions available for free, purchase more sessions from the store.
Ratings and Reviews
As a nurse practitioner in a very busy pulmonary clinic, I find this app to be unrealistic and misleading. I have patients who will go to sign up for the free iPad app receiving one tutorial and then will be prompted back to the App Store to purchase another app to continue to learn about their inhalers. This was not expected and although a minimal cost, was misleading.
As a respiratory therapist working in a large academic medical center specifically with asthma and COPD patients, I was interested in this app.
The cost was reasonable, and I have been pleased with functionality. I was also happy to see Ellipta inhaler device added once BREO was on the market, as the app stated updates would occur. Overall I have found the instructions to be accurate, and I see this app being used in hospitals, clinics and physician offices for patient education.
- Saralsoft, llc
- 89.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2013 Use-inhalers.com LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 50 Views $4.99
- 250 Views $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.