HowAboutWe Dating for iPad – Go on Dates – Free
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
HowAboutWe Dating is the only app that guarantees you’ll meet new people in the real world. It’s free to get started and fun and easy to use.
Post a date idea. Get connected. And go out. We have over 1 million members, with thousands of new dates being posted every day.
HowAboutWe Dating for iPad is a beautiful tablet experience: full screen high-res photos, an elegant stream of date ideas, and surprising custom features.
Featured by: The New York Times. GQ Magazine. Cosmopolitan. Mashable. Marie Claire. HowAboutWe is “the offline dating app.”
HOW IT WORKS
1) Post a date idea. (“How about we... get a drink at a rooftop bar.”)
2) View date ideas from singles near you who share your interests.
3) Browse photos and profiles, message, and meet in the real world.
YOUR FREE APP
• Browse millions of dates from local singles - free!
• Find people who want to meet in person
• Check out profiles and view full screen photos
• Post nearby places as date ideas instantly
• See who is online now near you
PAID MEMBERSHIP SERVICE
• Send and receive unlimited messages
• Receive messages in emails
• See who has visited your profile
• Make plans and get offline
• Paid membership is completely optional. If you choose to upgrade, it will cost as little as $8.33/month when you sign up for 12 months. That’s 70% savings. (Prices vary based on how long you sign up for: $12.50/month for 6 month; $18.33/month for 3 months; $27.99 for 1 month). Your membership will be charged to your iTunes Account at the confirmation of your purchase and will auto renew each month. Auto renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase and must be turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period to avoid being billed again.
We have over 1 million users - and they love HowAboutWe. Here’s what they’re saying:
“We combined her date of sunset drinks at a beachfront alehouse with my idea of running into the ocean at night. Since then our jeans have dried, our feet have thawed, and we’ve seen lots more of each other.” - Rob, 29, Venice, CA
“Aaron's date idea was to go to a driving range, and I had the perfect place... He even managed to sneak in a kiss! Nine months later we are still together and happy as ever, thanks to HowAboutWe! - Sammie, 22, Washington DC
“Marcie and I immediately hit it off. On our first date we went for Italian in Chelsea... we've been a couple since and each day is better than the last. Thankfully yours (and completely in love).” - Tim, 29, New York, NY
GET STARTED - FREE
Download the free app for iPad today and start dating offline!
What's New in Version 1.4.6
Terrible app, doesn't honor 100% guarantee
I gave this a try, at first to communicate with a seemingly attractive young lady who indicated an interest in me. When she turned out to be part of a somewhat clever spin on the standard foreign email collection scam. I thought about disputing the charge through my credit card company, but never got around to it. I gave it a legitimate try, and after a few more similar experiences (a majority of the people I came in contact with were phony profiles), my subscription ran out. I went to their site and read the 100% money-back guarantee of you don't go on an actual date. I read the terms and it most definitely applied to me. I wrote in asking them to fulfill their end of that bargain, and received no response.
Warning, can't find where to halt the ongoing subscription fees every 3 months
Very few people on this app, although it's a fantastic idea. The only way this app would become useful is if the creators spent all the user fees on marketing in order to get more folks on board. But what I really can't accept is the $24 I keep getting charged every few months because I keep running out of time trying to find where to cancel the subscription.
A much much lower subscription price would make me stay on board.
How about we app
The app is good. When I first got on the site I was getting emails so it was nice to have the app. I've been one the site for a while and it would seem I've become a background person. Not sure why but the app is good. I can't seem to figure out how to delete from my inbox. So this site needs upgraded.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Oct 16, 2014
- Version: 1.4.6
- Size: 12.4 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: This Life, Inc.
- © 2013 This Life, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases