HP All-in-One Printer Remote
By Hewlett Packard
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Document control from virtually anywhere (1)
Seamlessly move between paper and cloud-based files with intelligent mobile scanning and easy control of your HP e-All-in-One from your iPhone or iPad (1).
• Create high-quality documents from the camera-enabled intelligent mobile scanning feature or send scans directly to your mobile device from your HP e-All-in-One (2, 4). Then print or share your device- or cloud-based files online or by email (1, 2, 3).
• Intelligent mobile scanner technology automatically processes images taken by your iPhone or iPad’s camera to create high-quality documents (2). Documents can be saved as PDF or JPEG to share, store, or print from your device (1, 3).
• Access cloud document storage services such as iCloud, Box, Dropbox, Evernote, and Google Drive or social media sites including Facebook.(1)
• Use your mobile device’s large screen to control scan and print functions of your HP e-All-in-One (3, 4).
• Print photos, PDF, web pages, email attachments, Microsoft Office documents, and more from virtually anywhere (3).
• Print and scan with Apple iPad, iPhone and iPod (iOS 7.0 or later). Mobile scanning feature supported by iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5c, 5s,6, 6 plus, iPad (3rd generation), iPad mini, iPad Air and iPod 5G (iOS 7.0 or later) with 5 megapixels or more camera with autofocus.
• HP Printers: Control scan functions on the same wireless network with HP 2010 or later ePrint-enabled All-in-Ones including many HP Deskjet, Envy, Officejet, Officejet Pro All-in-Ones, and LaserJet MFP. For a full list supported printers, visit: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02814760&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en#N28
1. Document access to cloud services requires an Internet connection. Wireless access point may be required. May require third party subscription with separately purchased service contract.
2. Requires 5 megapixels or greater camera with auto-focus capability.
3. Printing requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary.
4. Scan control requires mobile device and printer be on the same wireless network or through wireless direct connection to printer.
What's New in Version 4.5
- Ability to specify which pages to print from a document
- Access to promotional prices for supplies
- Other improvements and bug fixes
The initial setup is confusing.
Let’s say you want to turn on ePrint capability. So you go to the app’s *** > Settings > HP ePrint item, which prompts for login to HP Connected. So far so good.
But then nothing changes. And if you select HP ePrint again, it prompts for the same login it just did.
If you futz around for awhile, eventually the HP ePrint item will change to a prompt to change your email address, which doesn’t make much sense. You have to realize that *this* setting is for controlling what address your ePrint jobs are sent *from*.
The secret is to guess that you need to go back to the *Printer Settings*, not the app’s settings. And realize that you can only do this while you’re on the same network as your printer, because otherwise it isn’t selectable.
The printer settings has an option that also says HP ePrint, but it is really completely different here. It will initially says “off”, even though the app knows that it is On in both the printer and in HP Connected. Anyway, you need to go into this setting and turn it on again, and it will finally find the printer’s ePrint address and configure it.
Best printing app ever!!!
This is an awesome app! It has all the features a computer software has for printing.
The best thing: you can take a picture of a document and even though it was crooked it straightens it up and let you edit as you like!
Good thing I can control also all the options for printing, grayscale, color, draft normal and photo types of prints all from my phone through this app!
Thank you! I needed this for so long! ❤️👍🏻😉😊
Makes life easier
I like being able to print photos directly from my phone. I also like being able to print documents from online and documents sent to me through email. My only complaint is that I would like to be able to choose to print a draft. Sometimes I want to save my ink and I haven't been able to find that function.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 04, 2015
- Version: 4.5
- Size: 42.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Hewlett Packard
- Copyright © 2008 – 2014 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.