HP ePrint Enterprise
By Hewlett Packard
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description: Secure business printing!
The HP ePrint Enterprise app is part of the HP ePrint Enterprise solution for secure corporate mobile printing. The HP ePrint Enterprise is a private cloud-based solution for corporate network printing that supports all your network printers with a secure experience. HP ePrint Enterprise application also allows you to print to HP’s network of over 30,000 Public Print Locations (1). For more information, visit www.hp.com/go/eprintenterprise.
•Easily print from your phone or tablet to any network connected printer (ePrint Enterprise service must be purchased separately)
•Business printing on-the-go! Take advantage of HP’s network of 30,000 Public Print Locations like FedEx Office, The UPS Store, and Swiss Post, and more. Find the nearest location, hit print, and use a unique code to guarantee the privacy of your printed material.
How it works:
1.Open the HP ePrint Enterprise app and select the content you want to print (email, web page, photo, documents, iTunes Shared file, etc), or share a file from another app(2).
2.Review the list of network printers and select your printer.
3.For Public Print Locations, use the app’s automatic geographic search and choose location, or refine the search by entering keywords in the search bar.
4.Go to your selected network printer and get your printout, or for public printing location (store, hotel front desk, etc.), the app will show you where to pick up your print job.
For printing to HP printers without using private cloud based solution, check the HP ePrint app at: http://itunes.apple.com/app/hp-eprint/id299531647.
•Works on iOS 6.0 or newer.
•Works with ePrint Enterprise Server 2.2 to 3.2
(1) Usage of HP Public Print Locations service requires Internet and email-capable Apple® iPhone® 3G or newer, iPad (works in compatibility mode), iPod Touch 2nd generation or newer, running iOS 4.2 or newer, with separately purchased wireless Internet service and the HP ePrint Enterprise app. Availability and cost of printing varies at mobile print locations.
(2) Opening files from other apps via "Open In" supports Microsoft® Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, and Adobe® PDF. Other apps must provide individual access to files and enable exposure to these registered document type handlers from the iOS.
What's New in Version 1.9.0
- Integration with HPAC servers
- Print using QR Codes
- Bug fixes
- UX improvements
Easy to use
This app is easy to use and will save you time.
Great app for those on the go!
I don't think it's ready for use. IT CRASHES during setup
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 15, 2014
- Version: 1.9.0
- Size: 12.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Hewlett Packard
- © 2014 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.