By Hewlett Packard
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The HP ePrint App makes printing from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch easy, whether you are at home, in the office, or on the go.
• Print from your phone over Wi-Fi, via the Internet to an HP ePrint printer, or directly to HP wireless direct supported printers.  
• Print to convenient HP Public Print Locations, like print/copy stores, hotels, and airport lounges.  
• Print documents, photos, or content seamlessly from other apps. Simply share content and select the HP ePrint app to enable printing.
Select and print photos and content from the cloud via Evernote, Box.net, Dropbox, and more, as well as via your email and the web. Supports most major file types (Microsoft Office documents, web pages, email attachments, photos, PDF and text files).
Supports all HP ePrint enabled Printers and over 200 HP networkable legacy printer models including HP Officejet, HP LaserJet, HP Photosmart, HP Deskjet and HP Envy. 
Give it a try!
Interested in scanning content to your phone? Install our companion app, HP Printer Control!
To learn more details about this app and other HP mobile applications:
 May require HP Web Services Account Registration or one-time mobile ePrint service activation from the HP ePrint app. Requires internet connection. More information: www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter
 Solution works with PCL5/6, PCL3, PCL3GUI printers (HP and non-HP).
 Usage of HP ePrint app at mobile print locations requires separately purchased wireless internet service. Availability and cost of printing varies by mobile print location. Public Print Location program availability in US, Canada and select European countries.
What's New in Version 6.0
- Now you can print from Instagram!
- Print Web pages without the clutter!
- Create Snapshot style square photos easily from Instagram or camera roll.
- Optimized Printer list. Printers with multiple connection types appear only once.
- Improved Margins in Preview.
- Added support for Print Quality and B-Size format.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
Better Printout Quality
I get better quality prints using this app than I do with AirPrint. Colors are more vibrant, using the same photo for comparison. No problems or issues. I do wish it was available directly from photos, but I'm guessing that is probably an Apple restriction.
It provides access to printer settings for HP printers, which is something else I don't get with AirPrint.
Wow! Love the enhancements!
HP. I love the new feature where I can now add the eprint app button as an alternative option to print. I have always loved the fact that this app produces better quality printouts than Airprint but it was not as convenient. Now with the added button I can now print my photos and webpages just as easily with the HP eprint app as with Airprint. Keep up the good work!
I am a first year teacher who has been taking data sheets from my lead teacher, modifying them, and then having to print them off. I have been able to conveniently do that with my iPad using this app. It is nice when things go smoothly and easily the first time! Everything is able to be so clean, organized, and prepared with the help of this app!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 06, 2015
- Version: 6.0
- Size: 40.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Hewlett Packard
- © 2008 – 2014 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.