HP Smart (formerly known as HP All-in-One Printer Remote) helps you to set up, scan, print, share, and manage your HP printer. You can share documents and images through email, text messages, and popular cloud and social media services (such as iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, and Facebook). You can also set up new HP printers, as well as monitor and order supplies.
• Create high-quality JPEGs and PDFs of your images and documents—either with the scanner on your printer (if available) or the camera on your mobile device using this app’s intelligent mobile scanning feature (including automatic deskewing, image enhancements, and unwanted background cropping).
• Print images, PDF documents, and more, using HP printers on your Wi-Fi network, connected using Wi-Fi Direct, or using remote printing.
• Share your images and documents through email, text messages, cloud storage services (including iCloud, Dropbox, Box, Evernote, and Google Drive), and social media sites (like Facebook and Instagram).
• Using this app, set up new HP printers and help get your existing HP printers connected to your Wi-Fi network.
• Easily check your supplies status and order supplies for your printer while also receiving special promotions from HP.
• Get help and tips for solving problems you might have using your printer.
• Change printer settings and perform maintenance tasks.
HP printers from 2010 or later, including many HP DeskJet, HP Envy, HP OfficeJet, HP OfficeJet Pro All-in-Ones—as well as many HP Designjets, PageWide, and HP LaserJet MFPs. Both printers on local Wi-Fi network and printers that are set to Wi-Fi Direct or HP wireless direct printing mode are supported.
Tip: For a full list supported printers, visit: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03722645?openCLC=true
• Share to “Print with HP Smart” to easily print to your available HP Printers
• Access more content with your mobile device by using Apple’s new Files app integration within HP Smart
• Other improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
HP Printing Review
This app is amazing! Here there are 5 people in my house, and only 1 working computer! As my sister is working on her Spanish project, I have to work on Science Fair, and my brother working on his Heritage project, we’re all fighting for the computer. I need to print out my graphs and photos and data tables, and this app makes it easy for my to do that. This app is very accessible and has many features provided. I will definitely be using this app 24/7! I think this app is only for HP printers (because of the app title), but I don’t think it has to be a color printer. My printer is a color printer so I’m not very sure, but if you have a HP printer, I 100% advise you to get this app! This app is free and you don’t have to pay anything to extra features. I love this app and I’ve LITERALLY had it for not even 5 minutes. I got to resize my photo and in one button press print! This app is phenomenal and it is extremely helpful for those with a single computer and struggles around their home.
I am back HP!
I thought HP had abandoned its LOYAL customers when it discontinued the HPeprint application. While shopping today, I met an HP Rep who explained that I could continue to remote print using this new App! I can't tell you how relieved I was to learn how easy it was to setup remote printing again. I had set up a printer at grandma's house. She does not have a local computer to serve as a print server. I thought I had lost the ability to send her photos of her grandchild. This is a really big deal for so many HP customers. While the functionality is not identical, people who place printers on remote networks can with little effort continue to remotely print HURRAY!! For customers who swore to never purchase another HP product, you like I can feel better about HP. As for HP, always do your best to continue to support legacy products you have sold to your loyal customers. We buy printers for many decades.
Thank you from the bottom (ventricles) of my heart.
If it is business critical, get an Epsom.
If you need a reliable printer that is business critical, return the hp while you can. Cute for home or casual college use but if you need it to be reliable for critical tasks, do not risk this product line.
The app should clearly be called hpStupid, not hpSmart. I laugh at that welcome screen. I had just enough time to scan one very important, business critical document before work that was 15 pages long. Not too complicated of a task. So I scanned it with just seconds to spare before my ride to work. I first tapped share and save 15 images to phone so they would be safe.
POOF. ALL GONE. The app went back to the main menu and my document was GONE. Well, at least it saved pictures of my .pdf to my photos so it's SOMEWHERE, that's why I clicked that option first below saving it to a.pdf. NOPE! It randomly threw the first three introductory pages in there that I DIDN'T need as much, but the important stuff: DEFINITELY NOT THERE. GONE. No time to rescan it all now, I'm at work without it using their epsom printer to get the job done right and on my lunch break I'll be shopping for a new epsom printer and tonight I'll be returning that crappy hp system.
- HP Inc.
- 87.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 HP Development Company, L.P.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.