By HP Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Printing your favorite social media photos has never been easier. Connect your social media accounts to HP Sprocket App and instantly turn any of those photos into colorful prints. Customize your photos before you print with the HP Sprocket App. Text, borders, emojis, and more add a pop of personality for snapshots and stickers that are totally and uniquely you. This app paired with the HP Sprocket printer enables you print wherever you go. It easily fits into any bag, so you can create 2x3-inch stickable snapshots whenever the moment strikes.
What's New in Version 2.03.1
How was Turkey Day? Did you have to loosen your belt or were you smart enough to wear sweatpants to help get all that Thanksgiving goodness? We hope that you were able to enjoy friends and family and share what you are thankful for. We are thankful at HP that our WAR against the gremlins has had some important victories. There was a nasty gremlin with the latest iOS update that caused connectivity issues. We are pleased to inform you that gremlin has been vanquished through a firmware update of the device. Here are the steps to get that #blessed firmware update:
• Charge your sprocket battery to at least 50%
• Power off your sprocket printer
• In the iPhone Bluetooth menu (Settings -> Bluetooth), tap the ‘i’ button next to the “sprocket” device, then tap “Forget This Device”
• Restart your iPhone by pressing/holding the power button for 3 seconds, then sliding to power off.
• Power on your sprocket printer
• Discover and pair your sprocket printer by tapping on the “sprocket” device when it appears in the iPhone Bluetooth menu (Settings -> Bluetooth).
• Open the sprocket mobile app, where you’ll be automatically prompted for the firmware upgrade
Beyond that gremlin vanquishing, we have some wonderful holiday content for you: stickers, frames, and magic frames. Have you tried the magic frames? They are rad! Print then scan to see the magic! Happy Holidays!
You fixed it!!!!!
So frustrated - after waiting for the arrival of my new Sprocket - I find that it will not function with IOS 11.2. I’ved tried everything I could from the HP website & the internet. I get the notification re Firmware update, but it gets stuck on “... sending firmware upgrade to Sprocket printer...” White led just keeps blinking. Please HP - fix this problem!!!!!
Update: Well done Sprocket! With in hours of my negative posting, you posted the update to your App. I am happy to report my Sprocket is working beautifully! 5 Stars!
We are running app version 2.03.1 with iPhone 8 Plus with 11.2 software (most current) with no issues. Great gift my wife loves it and we have printed over 25 photos so far. I have also connected to my iPhone and works great, but you do have to disconnect it via Bluetooth settings on phone before you can pair to it.
Works perfect !!!
Am ganna have to change my rating from 1 star to 5 stars for the following:
1- It is all the way the easiest portable printer ever
2- Affordable paper cost
3- The app is pretty much useful when comes to editing, its not just a simple printing App
Last but not least and most importantly: is when the app stopped working with iOS 11.2, the developers worked the resolution in a very short time, in my opinion this is the most of all as all we need is the proper support to keep enjoying hp services
Thank you :)
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 09, 2017
- Version: 2.03.1
- Size: 298 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: HP Inc.
- © 2016 HP Development Company, L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.