The HPE Parts Validation mobile app allows you to conveniently validate HPE Security Labels, to ensure that you have purchased Genuine HPE Parts.
- Barcode scanner to quickly and easily scan the QR-style barcode on HPE Security Labels
- Light and zoom functionality to assist with barcode scanning
- Interfaces with the HPE Validate website at hpe.com/products/validate, to perform Security Label validation
- Links to the HPE Validate website, where you can find more information about Genuine HPE Parts and HPE Security Labels
- 8MP camera required. 12MP recommended.
New in this version:
· Completely redesigned user experience
· In-app security code validation (rather than redirect to website)
· Visual guidance via animation, to validate the label-specific hologram
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- 32.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.