MPF Mobile Deficiency Completion
By McKesson Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
McKesson Patient Folder Mobile Deficiency Completion™ makes completion of work assignments associated with the medical record more convenient for physicians and clinicians. By delivering powerful functionality to the physician’s mobile device, McKesson Patient Folder™ work assignments can be completed wherever and whenever it is convenient, greatly improving on turn-around times and work backlogs. This capability helps to improve revenue cycle for hospitals by shortening document completion times, thereby improving efficiency in the bill-to-cash process.
• Ability to complete McKesson Patient Folder physician work items via Wi-Fi or cellular network
• Built-in security prevents unauthorized access of PHI
• Notifications alert physicians if work items exist
• Multi-facility support allows physicians to utilize their personal device for multiple McKesson Patient Folder systems
• Detailed patient, encounter and medical record information assists in work item completion
• Robust functionality enables physicians to sign and edit documents, decline assignments and view pertinent patient demographic data via mobile devices
• Supports all document views
• Compatibility for all supported McKesson Patient Folder versions
• iOS version 7.0 or newer
• Network connectivity to the McKesson Patient Folder Mobile Server for your facility; includes cellular network or Wi-Fi access
• A valid physician McKesson Patient Folder login; contact your McKesson Patient Folder system administrator for details
What's New in Version 1.1.4103
Stability improvements and bug fixes
Works well but inconsistent notifications
To sign charts, this is a very good app. However I've noticed that it doesn't give consistent notifications. One day I thought I had all signatures competed but then 136 notifications came in at once. I don't think the push feature is consistent so the user needs to manually check this even if they don't see any notifications on the icon badge.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 17, 2014
- Version: 1.1.4103
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: McKesson Corporation
- Copyright © 2014 McKesson Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.