Save time and hassles while making the most of your HSA, HRA, and FSA health benefit accounts by quickly checking your balances and details. Our secure app makes managing your health benefits easy through real-time access and intuitive navigation to all your important account information on the go! Powerful features of the app include:
Easy, Convenient & Secure
• Simply login to the intuitive app using your same health benefits website username and password (or follow alternative instructions if provided)
• No sensitive account information is ever stored on your mobile device
Connects You with the Details
• Quickly check available balances 24/7
• View charts summarizing account(s)
• View claims requiring receipts
• Click to call or email Customer Service
Provides Additional Time-Saving Options (if supported or applicable to your account(s))
• File a claim towards your medical FSA and HRA
• Take or upload a picture of a receipt and submit for a new or existing claim
• View, contribute and distribute HSA transactions
• Pay bills from any account and add a payee
• Using the Dashboard, enter medical expense information and supporting documentation
• Retrieve your forgot username/password
• Report a debit card as lost or stolen
Powered by WEX Health®
If supported or applicable to your account(s), our app version 6.0 provides you with:
•Enhanced User Interface: The Mobile App has been redesigned from the ground up. This new sleek design will provide our consumers the best experience in Mobile technology.
•Eligible Expense Scanner: Allow your consumers to scan a product bar code to determine its eligibility based on the 213(d) list.
•HSA Investment Details: Display information to your consumer about their investments for their HSA.
Ratings and Reviews
Out of date
Filing a claim is my most frequent need. The app allows you to do that, which I'm thrilled about. However, it makes you take a picture of the receipt which means that you can't upload a screenshot from your phone. Since most of my receipts or emailed to me, this means I have to put a task in my planner to remember to open my computer and take a picture of the receipt when I get home, instead of just uploading a screenshot from my phone itself. Please update this feature to allow for uploading of pictures, and not just using the camera.
Attractive, simple interface. But...
This app is clean, easy to use and attractive. Flows smoothly. The problems are related to the buttons. When trying to submit a claim and upload a receipt, the camera buttons don't work.
I can snap a picture using the volume up button, but then the submit button wont respond. It would also be nice to use an existing image.
Other buttons seem to be frozen as well such as refresh and help.
Will have to submit claims from my office until they get it fixed. PIA.
Waste of space
For my HRA the app only shows balance, and only current year. It is kind of useless if it won't show payments and claims, and some historical data (since everything takes so long in the medical industry!)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.