hr – short for hour – tracks your hours. It's minimalistic, clean and easy-to-use, yet powerful time tracking app for your Mac's menu bar.
• Keep your projects and clients organized with categories.
• Manage your tasks, prioritize them, archive by marking them completed. Click Play to start timing.
• View and easily edit each session used on your tasks. Right-Click to merge selected sessions.
• Record time used on your tasks with multiple timers. Automatically pause on idle or after specified interval (pomodoro technique).
• Edit your task's properties, add notes and allocated hours.
• Click the Export-button or right-click a task/category to export as CSV.
hr – Task timer as simple as its name.
• Export now includes notes
• Fixed issue where window wouldn't position correctly
• Fixed issue where hr would crash when editing a task
Ratings and Reviews
Active indicator would make this perfect
This app is exactly what I was looking for. Very simple to use. My only wish for a future version would be to have the menubar icon blink when it's recording. (I tried to make it turn red by editing the app's resource files but alas it remains black.) Without an indicator that it's recording it's easy to forget that you have it on, so if you get sidetracked you have to backpedal. I'd give this 5 stars if it had a blinking icon feature.
Instructions are terrible, very frustrating
THis is a simple app and it should be easy to use — but it is deceptively nasty. Very sketchy, incomplete instructions, and in trying to work it out on my own, I’ve now deleted two session but the time accumulated time in them remains. Are they hiding somewhere? WIll never know. The developer is not responsive.
Uses 35% of CPU when timer active...
…with OS High Sierra.
Probably best practices are not used...
Hi Lauri! Unfortunately I've not been able to reproduce this myself. If you can hit me up at firstname.lastname@example.org with your steps to reproduce this, that would be great.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.