HRC Foundation Buying for Workplace Equality Guide
By Human Rights Campaign
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Human Rights Campaign Foundation's Buying for Workplace Equality App is your
guide to brands and products from businesses that support LGBT
workplace equality — businesses that don’t discriminate based on
sexual orientation and gender identity, that provide benefits for LGBT
employees and their families and that respectfully market to or
recruit employees from the LGBT community.
Based on the HRC Foundation's Corporate Equality Index rating (www.hrc.org/cei),
businesses -- and their products -- are divided into red (brands that
receive our lowest workplace quality scores), yellow (brands that have
made some progress and receive moderate workplace equality scores) and
green (brands that receive our highest workplace equality scores)
categories to help consumers support businesses that have inclusive
LGBT workplace policies.
- Find thousands of LGBT-friendly businesses and their products;
search by shopping category or browse alphabetically.
- Browse distinct shopping categories like Food, Apparel, Household
Products and Banking & Finance.
- View detailed information about each business’ rating of
LGBT-inclusive workplace policies from the HRC Corporate Equality
- E-mail, Tweet or post Facebook status messages about your
favorite and least favorite brands to your friends and family.
What's New in Version 5.1
Updates to the CEI database
Functional and useful, but the aesthetics could be refined/improved somewhat.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Feb 16, 2014
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Seller: Human Rights Campaign
- © Copyright, Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.