Create beautiful websites right on your iPhone and iPad!
"If you don’t know or don’t want to learn HTML, this is the web page creation software you want..." About.com
- Publish to your own web host! True stand-alone web designer with FTP and SFTP upload support. One time purchase with ZERO monthly subscription fees.
- Touch based drag and drop editor
Add images, text, links, beautiful lightbox photo galleries and amazing photo slideshows to your website with simple touch gestures (no need for coding!)
- Design on both mobile and desktop
HTML Egg is now also available for Mac! You will be able to sync and work on both your mobile devices and desktop at the same time. (Mac edition sold separately)
- Publish to your own web host provider
Upload to your own domain name (with support for regular FTP, SFTP and FTP/SSL). Please note this app is a standalone web design software, web hosting service is not provided, you will require own web hosting service in order to publish online through FTP.
- Build unlimited number of web pages and websites
Easy backup and restore options for Dropbox, iTunes File Sharing as well as direct Web Import ensures your website data is always accessible
- Professionally designed templates
Start your creative design from a blank canvas or choose from dozens of beautifully crafted templates (including styles for both business and personal home pages)
- Share work-in-progress designs
If you are working in a team or collaborating with clients, you can quickly share fully editable copies of your work through email
- Integrate social web widgets with HTML Snippets
Power up your web page by embedding custom HTML snippet to integrate widgets such as YouTube videos, Twitter and Facebook
- Create and update your sites on the go
File edits are automatically saved locally on the device, this allows you to create and edit while offline. Internet connection is only required when you're ready to upload. You may also publish copies of the web page in PDF format.
- Check out our amazing website showcase
You are invited to check out video demos as well as a showcase of websites created by users of this App at http://www.htmlegg.com
- Style texts with over 70 font styles including the full collection of iOS fonts and a beautiful selection of web fonts
- Supports 140 gorgeous colors and shades (nicely arranged by palette colors)
- Supports multiple layers with free form arrangement
- Supports special CSS effects such as shadow, object opacity and shape transformations
- Snap to grid with adjustable grid size and line colors
- Re-size images right within the App with gestures
- Move objects around the page, easily rearrange at anytime
- Multi Select: group multiple objects together for resize, move and style
- Saves multiple FTP, FTPS and secure FTP accounts
- Fully customizable title and file name
- Optimize for search engine listings with meta keywords and meta descriptions tags
- Image generation supports outputs in both PNG and JPEG format
- Automatically supports advanced features for generating retina display compatible HD images
- HTML generation engine presents neatly formatted HTML and CSS source code
- Preview page designs in web view using the built in browser
- Universal App, native designs supported on the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
- Fully supports retina display. Enjoy high definition graphics, crisp text, and brilliant colors
****Featured here is the Classic Edition. Please visit htmlegg.com for Classic vs. Pro feature comparisons.
Are you creating your next website with an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad using HTML Egg? We would love to hear from you, please send your comments and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- improvements for adding photos and web page background patterns
- bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Has a lot of potential
Giving this 4 stars because it’s the closest thing to Webflow I’ve seen on the App Store. The pro version might be better, but not sure I want to spend $20 to find out (however $20 is a fair price if it does what I’m hoping it could do). Made a modern looking blog in about an hour that was ALMOST exactly how I wanted it to look.
Love that it’s a wysiwyg editor with direct, specific control over the HTML through interface.
Exports to HTML (although I don’t know if it follows sass or whatever).
I get to actually see that HTML.
Very customizable. ALMOST complete control over each element.
There’s more but most of it falls in line with how it’s not anything like a wordpress template.
UX needs work, but was able to find the right settings eventually.
Lacking in element controls.
Not sure but I think you have to build the web and mobile versions separately.
Can’t edit the HTML manually?
Using inline styles.
Couldn’t control global margins/padding.
Can’t control centering of text vertically.
Paid $0.99 for what should probably be the free version with a pro upgrade option.
There’s more but most of it is how it should be more like Webflow.
Properties panel for each element with ALL its properties in one place.
Create one page that works on all devices.
More granular control over each element.
More css customization properties for galleries and the like.
Where my Sliders/Accordions be at?
Store images should have more modern looking created examples... please.
Can’t stress this enough think “Webflow”.
Do NOT think “Wordpress”, “Jimdo”, or “Wix”.
If you guys can pull this off this will be the best and ONLY fully customizable wysiwyg static site generator on the iOS store.
I’m rooting for ya.
Go to their site and read up before purchasing.
There's a lot of links in the chain of getting a site up. Long story short, this app is compatible to not every hosting company. I've been using ipage and found out 2 weeks later there's compatibility issues. This company could have said so right up front and maybe saved a little frustration but you know what? Before I purchased the app I SHOULD have gone to their site and made sure I understood every little thing before buying. Maybe then I wouldn't have gotten frustrated about how my site looked a certain way on IOS but looked completely different on google chrome, or Internet explorer. Nope, I just took their catch phrase "WYSIWYG" to be actually true. Now after wasting a day with ipage tech support, I have to cancel, research and sign up with a new hosting company. It's not the end of the world, but I have experienced much frustration that could have easily been avoided.
BTW, I did leave a 3 star review a while ago and it just disappeared. Shame, cause I had to go and write a new one.
One of the best web designing apps for apple
I'm a professional licensed digital designer and I usually work and do all of my creative thinking and ideas from an iMac or my MacBook. Then I got my dads first gen iPad and let me tell you that I was excited to find this app. I was hesitant at first but I came to realize after buying it that the program is one of a kind and frankly the only one of its kind available in the app store.
Not only does it give you the capability of creating a WUSIWUG style website but it allows you to update on the go.
Remember having to be infringing of a computer to update your sites? Well with this program, it cuts the middle man out and I can update while at work, school, vacation and basically anywhere theres a wifi connection.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP for anyone who designs websites and loves to not get the hands clean. This app is very dirty and I hope it stays that way with new updates and more templates to design with.
So far I have created one official website for a club I am president of at my college and now working on my second. So again I highly recommend it so if you do not own it please download yourself a copy and do not let the price scare you either.
- Aidaluu Inc.
- 51.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Aidaluu Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.