HTML Mail Editor
By Christian Fries
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The HTML Mail Editor allows you to write HTML emails (rich text mails with hyperlinks and more) by directly entering its HTML source.
It provides a split screen editor view showing the HTML preview as you type. The editor works in portrait and landscape orientation.
The most common HTML tags can be picked from a picker.
Note: HTML Mail Editor does not replace Apple Mail. It does not send the emails. The HTML Mail is placed in your Apple Mail's outbox.
What's New in Version 3.13
New in Version 3.13
- Bugfix: A line break in the source code will be converted to a line break (br) in the HTML rendering of the mail (as it was the case in version 3.11 and the preview).
New in Version 3.12:
- Bugfix for iPads.
New in Version 3.11:
- Fixed a bug (crash) introduced for iOS 4 devices in Version 3.10.
New in Version 3.10:
- iOS 5 compatibility: Fixed a bug related to some HTML codes not working in in-app mail (please contact me, if in-app mail does not work with one of your html codes).
New in Version 3.1:
- New Feature: HTML Mail Editor now supports TextExpander! Use your TextExpander short cuts in the HTML source editor.
New in Version 2.1:
- Organizing Templates: You can organize your templates in groups. To create a group or edit names or order of group tap the 'Group' button in the template list. Note: A group can be deleted only if it is empty.
- Localization: German localization added
- Fixed a bug resulting in the toolbar not present in the editor.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Feb 27, 2012
- Version: 3.13
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Languages: English, German, Spanish
- Seller: Christian Fries
- © 2012 Christian Fries
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.