HTML5 Slideshow Maker
By Anvsoft Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
HTML5 Slideshow Maker is an easy-to-use but powerful program for making HTML5 slideshow with your image and photo collections. Splendid slideshow templates and transition effects are provided for making your HTML5 slideshow animated into life. It also enables to customize your slideshow by adding background colors, hyperlinks, etc.
With HTML5 Slideshow Maker, all you need to do is following the clear toolbar to add photos, add theme, and export slideshow project. The output HTML5 slideshow can be shared almost anywhere online - via sending email, uploading to your own website or to our free online album Go2Album, and even inserting to social websites like MySpace, Blogger, Friendster, etc. with the HTML embedding code automatically generated.
Key Features of HTML5 Slideshow Maker:
Flexible customized settings
• Dozens of stunning HTML5 slideshow templates
• Users can customize the width and height of HTML5 slideshow
• You can also set title, frame rate, background color, links of the HTML file
Easy-to-use HTML5 slideshow maker
• Only 3 steps to make a splendid HTML5 photo slideshow
• Easy layout for HTML5 Slideshow Maker and cool interface
Share your HTML5 slideshow everywhere
• You can insert HTML5 photo slideshow to your social websites
• Or send the HTML5 slideshow via email
• You can also upload to our free photo slideshow hosting service Go2Album
Play HTML5 slideshow through all browsers and devices
• You can watch your HTML5 slideshow with iOS devices, like iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
• You can also watch it with Android devices, like Samsung devices and HTC devices
Need technical support for HTML5 Slideshow Maker? Please contact via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to you within 48 hours.
Have any problem or suggestions? Please write a review for HTML5 Slideshow Maker below.
What's New in Version 1.9.3
1. Added 2 series of HTML5 templates: Photopia and Fotorama.
A COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY!
Looks great but does not function at all. When you get to the output screen the controls DO NOT let you select the output folder. Yes, there is a button to make the selection but it does not function. Even when you select the "Publish Now” button nothing happens! When you visit their website for help it looks like something an eight year old would design. Truely worthless! Even if this app was free it would still be a rip off! How Apple allows this piece of crap to stay on the APP Store is an absolute mystery to me!
publish button doesn’t work
This app is great in concept but is frustrating to use. You get to the end and it won’t create output and publish. Does the company bother to test the product before they offer it for sale in the app store?
Application doesn’t work.
While this application looks promising it doesnt really work… Exporting or defining the output folder doesnt bring up the dialog to choose an output folder.
Horrible at least test this before rolling out the app.