Huckleberry is the baby tracker that grows with your child. It is the only app that predicts the next optimal nap in real-time using the power of AI to make bedtime stress free and provide healthier sleep for the whole family!
Easily track and monitor your baby’s sleep, feeding, and diaper changing to discover their natural rhythm, or receive tailor made child / baby sleep plans and advice from pediatric sleep experts!
Built from the ground up to be used by parents of young children, Huckleberry features an easy to use UI and simple navigation for a stress free experience no matter the situation. Whether you’re using the app at night and don’t want to wake your child, or you’re holding the baby and only have one hand free – we’ve got you covered!
WHY PARENTS LOVE HUCKLEBERRY…
• SweetSpot® - The world’s first real-time predictive algorithm, letting you know when your child will be tired – but not over tired. It’s sanity-saving, tantrum-reducing and adapts as your child grows.
• Helps manage your child’s schedule effectively -- no more overtired or hungry babies- Single tap logging makes it easy to use – even if you only have one hand available!
• Daily charts, stats and summary to monitor your child and baby sleep patterns
• Color coded day and night sleep for easy recognition
• Simple, yet detailed feeding tracker for breastfeeding, bottle, or solids
• Diaper changing tracker makes it easy to log your baby’s output
• Make nursing more comfortable with the breastfeeding timer
• Low light ‘night mode’ option available
• Supports multiple profiles for more children
PERSONALIZED SOLUTIONS - HUCKLEBERRY PREMIUM
The optional Huckleberry subscription is great for parents who want a more personalized service to improve child and baby sleep. All you need to do is log 3-7 days of sleep patterns and take the adaptive questionnaire. With our advanced predictive algorithms and pediatric sleep experts, we’ll analyze your data and develop an easy-to-follow, comprehensive sleep plan for you and your child. This includes:
• Full analysis by our proprietary algorithms and pediatric sleep experts
• Tailored baby sleep schedule(s) taking into account your child’s sleep needs and time constraints
• Step-by-step guidance to tackle current sleep issues, written by one of our paediatric sleep experts. We won’t tell you to “just cry it out” or “lay your child down drowsy but awake.”
• Continued assessment & guidance through nap transitions, sleep disruptions and developmental leaps through 0-5 years
• Ongoing recommendations based on your child’s ever changing needs
Huckleberry offers a simple $14.99 per month auto-renewing subscription. It covers one child’s assessment per month.
**This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period with the same term and same price. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"I appreciate that the feedback was tailored directly to my son's sleep issues. It did not assume a one-size-fits-all approach to the eventual analysis" --Asher's mom
"The best thing is my child is now such a happier toddler and getting a consistent full night's sleep!" --Deborah S.
FIND OUT MORE
Learn more at www.huckleberrysleep.com
Join us at www.facebook.com/huckleberrysleep
See us at www.instagram.com/huckleberrysleep
- Support for multiple children
- Breastfeeding timer
- Feeding and diaper tracking
- Programmable SweetSpot® notifications
- Grows with your child - turn off diaper tracking when you don't need it
- More streamlined sleep-only tracking
Ratings and Reviews
The app all moms need!
I cannot even begin to tell you how AMAZING this app is. I have a 10 month old who since 4 months old has had nights where he slept 8 & 9 hours 2 nights back to back only to be followed by 2 weeks of sleeping in 4 hour chunks. Lately, for the past 2 months he would usually wake up 1 time around 3, 4, or 5 am and then wake up for the day at 6 or 7 am. I was tired, exhausted and did NOT know what else to try. I had given up thinking I would finally have a baby that slept through the night and had myself given up on the fact that I would ever sleep 8 hours again. But then a friend recommended me Huckleberry, she said she was using it with her 10 month old baby and it was working wonders. Her baby was napping perfectly and she wasn’t having bad nights anymore. I thought I’d give it a try but I wasn’t too convinced since I had tried a lot of things before only to be disappointed. I’ve been using the app for 15 days now. He’s slept through the night 11 of those nights; the 4 nights he woke up we’re during the first week. I’ve also noticed a change in his naps for the better, he’s been napping for longer period of times. Before he would nap 45 minutes usually. Now he naps for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. I HIGHLY recommend this app to all the moms who are having trouble with their babies/kids in the sleeping department.
This app is incredible. It can be really hard to find a good sleep routine for a baby and everyone seems to have an opinion on what to do or not do and it ends up being very confusing. This app lets you identify your own goals and then sets a plan customized to your goals and preferences instead of forcing you to do something you don’t think will be right for your family. The app is very user friendly and I haven’t encountered any bugs. A friend told he about the app and she waited rather than paid for the advice because she wasn’t sure if it would be worth the money, and after I spoke to her and got the app, I paid for the quicker response and it was worth EVERY PENNY. Within days of using the tips we say improvement, with my six month old going from a horrible regression of 10 wakenings a night to two or three (which I customized as being ok for me, but I’m sure you can say no to that if that’s your preference). Love, love, LOVE HUCKLEBERRY!
Nap time has returned!! 🙌🏻
Thank the lawd for the good people at the Huckleberry Sleep app/Baby Sleep Science. My husband and I used their services via this app twice-at roughly 12 mos and 18 mos for our little guy, who had always been a decent night sleeper and TERRIBLE napper. That said, I wish I’d had the app earlier on, when I started to structure nap times around 7-8 months. I’m a SAHM and while I have a background in early childhood ed, I was not prepared for how much confusion and self-doubt could come along with ensuring proper sleep habits for my son. Huckleberry was a lifesaver-we charted sleep patterns for about 7-10 days each time, answered some really thorough and thought provoking questions and were rewarded with a detailed, cohesive plan for remediating our son’s disordered nap patterns. As I write this, my almost 19 month old is cozy and snoozing for his afternoon nap which now averages 2 hours a day. Sweet sweet rest time for mama!
In short, I HIGHLY recommend this app for all parents!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review, which was a delight to read and so relatable. In spite of all the background education and reading one does, babies throw their parents for a loop! They don't always sleep when they're tired, and they don't always just "grow out of it" (or take years to do so, when a few changes can make better sleep happen much sooner), right? We're happy you found us, and we're here for you through any developmental leaps and changes.
- Huckleberry Labs Inc.
- 30 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Huckleberry Labs, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $14.99
- Expedited Service $19.99
- Annual Subscription $119.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.