The HUD Resource Locator is an easy to use app that helps users discover commonly requested federal housing resources within their community. Get resource information on many housing programs provided by HUD or USDA, directly contact specific resource providers, and find useful links to additional information.
The HUD Resource Locator provides:
* Location and contact information for local HUD resources including HUD field offices, Public Housing Authorities (PHA), HUD Multifamily properties (including elderly and special needs units), Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC/Section 42) properties, homeless services, public housing buildings and developments, and USDA Rural Housing;
* The ability to filter HUD resources and view information to access and directly contact HUD resources from the convenience of your mobile phone or tablet;
* Sharing via Facebook, Twitter, and email;
* Printable reports in Excel or PDF.
• Updated for iOS 9.3.
• Updated user interface with new look and feel.
• Added directions to properties and or offices within the application.
• Synchronized pop-up windows when accessed from both map and search workflows.
• Fixed multiple bugs related to map interaction including displaying a user’s location on the map (location indicator will remain visible at all times).
• Improved tutorial mode.
Ratings and Reviews
Does absolutely nothing! Just shows North America and a blue dot for your location.
Not fully functional
App windows that display contact info do not close, and the app has to be forced from device memory to use again once that window pops up, Im currently running IOS 9. Also could use a questionnaire that asks about your current situation so that it could suggest what you might qualify for, and offer resources. Just my opinion.
Certain pop up windows don't close, can't tap the X button. No back button. Seems very archaic and not iOS 9 friendly.
- Department of Housing and Urban Development
- 10.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.