Huddle brings everyday athletes together through the love of the game.
While we can’t all be pro stars, we all love the game. What unites us is the spirit, competition, and joy that come with playing sports. Beyond sports we all hunger for community.
This platform was created to improve the amateur sports experience in the region and around the world. Whether you are a player, coach, parent or organizer, Huddle gives you more before during and after the game.
What you'll get from the Huddle app?
• Original Huddle content from amateur sports scene around Malaysia
• Contributor content from leagues, teams and academies
• Livestreams of select tournaments and leagues
• Scores and news of amateur sports leagues
• Pro tips and lifestyle content
• Directory into leagues, coaches, and pickup games available around you
• Individual player stats and experience for partner leagues and camps
• User account for purchases, login, and session enrolments
Who should use the Huddle?
Weekend warriors, amateur players, students, coaches, supporters and fans who want to get in the game.
Where is Huddle ?
The phased release of the app and content focuses on the Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia market. In due time Huddle users will have access to the world of amateur sports all around South East Asia.
We've updated Huddle to include:
- an all new Join section where you can find all the amatuer sports leagues, sports and venues.
- New league stats interface for StatSports League.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.