With Hudl Sideline, American football teams can record and review every play in a matter of seconds. Multiple angles are shared and stored over a secure, wireless network, giving coaches and athletes total access from the press box and the sideline. Use it to analyze performance for critical in-game adjustments.
2018 iPads are now part of the Recommended Devices list.
Ratings and Reviews
I am a college student who helped my high school football team with their HUDL Sideline system last and this year. It was very effective and simple to use. Some suggestions I would suggest is
1. Be able to move the external camera view on the iPad. On many occasions it would be in the way and it was a guess to see what was being filmed.
2. Be able to change the ODK after the play is record. Sometimes a mistake would be made and it would be easier just to change on the recording iPad rather than online.
3. Have a way delete and/or edit certain plays. Pre snap penalties/ or no huddle teams that take a long time to snap the ball either wasted a play or made the recording very long.
4. Zoom on the side of the screen rather than the bottom. Easier to change while holding the iPad instead of pinching.
Overall I really enjoyed this system. It was simple and the coaches loved it and so did the players.
100% improvement over 2016 season.
2017 season Hudl sideline was flawless. We never had an issue and every game worked. I highly recommend it and wouldn’t coach with out it. Love every aspect of it and saves time uploading because I no longer have to intercut myself.
Last year was a little sketchy with sideline coverage but this year it has been rock solid. Replays are downloaded within seconds of the play being over. We are a Plus customer so we get both the sideline and end zone views right away on our iPads in the box and on the field. I don’t know what we would do without it!
- Agile Sports Technologies
- 206.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Agile Sports Technologies, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.