All I want for Christmas is Hue!
Hue Christmas is the perfect way to get in the holiday mood with your Philips Hue lights. It is a Sound and Light Effects Board, that works with your Philips Hue connected light bulbs.
Hear Santa and Rudolph arrive on their sleigh with magic twinkles flickering through the room. Let the salvation bell ring and and listen to Gregorian Chants while matching lights set the mood. And a lot more christmas sounds in sync with Philips Hue Light effects! Just great.
- Motion sensor support! Have your tree light up when you approach it. Good holiday fun.
- Favorites per effect type to make your own selection of your most loved effects for the auto player.
- Customizable auto play delay range.
- Airplay and Bluetooth delay compensation
With optional in app purchase to double the amount of fun including:
- 8 more effects.
- 8 lovely christmas carols perfectly synced with light effects.
- 8 silent holiday light effects to light up your Philips hue decorated tree or house.
And that’s not all. A lite version of Hue Fireworks is included for free! Have firecrackers explode in your room and let colourful rockets lit the ceiling. Hue New Year can count down for you and have the party crowd go wild at 00:00 on New Years eve.
Hue Christmas has a beautiful interface with dynamic snow and exploding fireworks.
Darken your room, connect the audio to your speakers! And get in the holiday mood.
Hue Christmas is brought to you in cooperation with: IJsdesign, MediaVibe & iMakeStuff.
*Hue Christmas works best connected to a stereo by cable or docking station. Bluetooth and Airplay are also supported.
- iPhone X support.
- Fix for empty light list when Hue Entertainment Area is present on the bridge.
Ratings and Reviews
Lack of competition
I bought this even with the 2.7 stars because I was excited about my new lights and wanted to show off what it can do. And as of 15min ago they released an update to version 3.0. (Over a year since the last release) So betting that it must be better with a new update and hoping something would work, I bought the app. All I can say is if there was some competition any would be better than this. Maybe this company would ramp up their game.
Im telling you now. This is NOT worth the $2 for the app and another $2 for the in app purchases!
I love this app, I want one for every holiday!
This app shows off the true power of the Philips Hue system. It's excellent demo material when trying to explain to family and friends why I blew $800+ on light bulbs and light strips. Apps like these make it worth while!
Loved this app until they decided to add more to it then except me to pay for it. I wish that when I paid for it I got everything but you don’t!
- 106.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © iMakestuff
- In-App Purchases
- 24 Extra Effects Pack $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.