By LapApps, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hue Lights offers full feature support for all of your smart lighting needs: Precise control, multi-room scenes, schedules, sequences, dynamic lighting, and special effects. Create advanced configurations for your Hue motion sensor, Hue dimmer switch or Hue Tap. Check out our sample videos and FAQ at http://huelights.com.
Teach your lights new tricks with Hue Lights! Completely customize each button on your Hue dimmer switch or Hue Tap. Control 8 scenes from a single Hue dimmer switch, change brightness speeds, or select groups based on duration of button press. Hue Lights leverages the latest firmware to store scene details directly on the bridge. You can now view and edit shared scenes from any device on your network. The updated UI offers improved visual feedback and easier on/off/brightness controls directly from the home screen.
Try the sequences feature to see amazing possibilities at your fingertips. Use your Apple Watch to activate scenes, adjust group brightness and trigger alerts. Escape to the beach with soothing ocean, lake, or creek sounds while your lights gently change and dim (Water In-App purchase). Experience amazing thunderstorms (In-App purchase) with customized controls for lightning strikes, rain density, bird songs, wind speed, sleep timer, brightness and sky color! Simulate realistic fires (In-App purchase) with dedicated controls for fire type, fire size, flare-ups and brightness.
If you have any problems with previous In-App purchases, tap "Restore." Please see the comprehensive FAQ and documentation at http://huelights.com for App help. The free version allows control of lights 1 and 2. In-App purchases can unlock all lights and special effects.
Hue Lights brings you fast widget support, shared scenes and groups, comprehensive scheduling, sequences and powerful light controls. Create multiple "On" and "Off" schedules per scene. Each scrolling list has one-tap "On" and "Off" controls.
Save scenes from any third-party app and use Hue Lights to activate these on your Apple Watch or widget. Dynamically animate or schedule any scene from third-party apps.
All screens are optimized for your favorite iOS devices in portrait and landscape mode.
Hue Lights works well with any third-party app that saves scenes or schedules on the bridge. Do you have a favorite scene from another app that you use frequently? With Hue Lights you can turn this scene on or off with one tap! Hue Lights will show every schedule saved on your bridge from any app and give you the option to disable or remove unwanted schedules.
- Hue motion sensor support
- Hue dimmer switch/Hue Tap support
- Sunrise/sunset actions
- View/edit scenes and schedules on bridge
- 3D Touch on app icon
- TouchLink for finding lost bulbs
- Apple Watch support
- Fast Widget for scene and group activation
- Alerts and brightness changes from Widget
- Apply 11 dynamic animations to any scene
- Apply scene themes to any group
- Supports multiple ZigBee lights including GE Link
- Multiple On+Off bridge schedules per scene
- Tap bulb image to apply a favorite color
- Localized VoiceOver support
- Heuristics for working around common errors
- Create transition times up to 90 minutes
- Designed to work well with 50+ light deployments
Experience multi-track, synchronized and visually appealing light animations and sequences.
Purchasing the "Unlock 100 Scenes" In-App item includes 10 hand-crafted scenes that work great with the animations. It also includes 15 new favorites. Have fun!
Requires "Hue Personal Wireless Lighting Starter Set" to operate.
"Hue Personal Wireless Lighting" is a trademark owned by Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V., see www.meethue.com for more information. LapApps, LLC is in no way affiliated with the Philips organization.
Follow @HueLights on Twitter and like our Facebook page for the latest news and updates. See http://huelights.com for more documentation and supported hardware.
What's New in Version 2.6
Create and share the perfect ambiance with Hue Lights! This update offers more motion sensor options, expanded scene sharing, and appliance control. Here are the major changes:
- Updated motion sensor time intervals with optional light level rules.
- Added shared scenes to the widget and Apple Watch. Use any scene stored on the bridge with your widgets.
- Enhanced sequences with shared scene support. Make all lights change at the same time with each step even when each light is a different color.
- Added support for OSRAM plugs (Europe only). Turn any electrical appliance or light on/off with Hue Lights!
- Updated scene detail screen with more options; update scene brightness, fade times, colorloop, and blinking.
- Updated default effect light selections; excludes OSRAM plugs from initial configuration.
- Fixed brightness control for Hue Tap buttons.
- Added option to clean up rules on Hue dimmer switch, Hue Tap and Hue motion sensor.
*** If you have any of the generation 3 Philips Hue bulbs, make sure to try the water special effect. The new richer colors look amazing with the creek effect (vivid green) and ocean effect (deep blue). You can change from ocean, creek, and lake effects to sunset colors while the effect is running. The FAQ has more details.
Check out the sample videos on http://huelights.com for some of the special effects options.
Please send suggestions, questions or feedback to the support contact at http://huelights.com. If you are stuck on a particular issue, please check our FAQ at http://huelights.com/faq.html for help.
Follow @HueLights on Twitter and like our Facebook page for the latest news and updates.
This hue app is loaded with features. It is my go to app now for controlling my lights. It also has a whole bunch of options for controlling the motion sensor that Phillips in their infinite wisdom did not make available. Highly recommended.
Thunderstorm animation is awesome!
I love the thunder animation! It makes my entire place flash like a real thunderstorm, super cool⚡️🌩⛈! It even has realistic audio!
Phone must be left on to run scenes...
You have to pay 4.99 to unlock bulbs and then as soon as you turn your phone off the animations stop. Waste of money don't buy until they upgrade their app to run while your phone is not on and opened.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Dec 15, 2016
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 40.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: LapApps, LLC
- © 2013 - 2016 LapApps, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock 48 Lights$4.99
- Unlock 100 ScenesFree