Dynamic scenes and audio features for your Philips Hue and HomeKit lights:
- Sync ambient music with lighting
- Create customizable presets and control individual lights
- Adjust brightness, saturation, transition and color
- Free to try with two active lights
- Light effects
- Audio to lighting with sound threshold
- Tempo and transition controls
- Color and spectrum range selector
- Saturation and brightness with minimum and maximum settings
- Change color for individual lights
- Customizable user presets
- Built-in presets
- Runs on background (via PhilipsHue native protocol only)
- Supports multiple Philips Hue bridges (v1 and v2)
- Single purchase to unlock both on iOS and macOS via iCloud
- HomeKit support (with multiple homes.)
- Intuitive and clean design
- Responsive layout for iPhone and iPad
- Easy to use menus and controls
- This app requires a Philips Hue bridge or HomeKit lights.
- This app may not be suitable for users suffering from epilepsy or other photosensitive conditions.
HALF A MILLION DOWNLOADS!
***** "Please keep updating it, it's definitely the best Hue app out there!"
***** "The app has a lot of great features and is fun to play with. Love it."
***** "This app is clean and very easy to use!"
Please let us know how we can make this app better.
- Bug fixes and memory improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Prevents syncing with Air Pods
Like the app and presets. Has potential, but the $6.99 price to upgrade is excessive! That is not reasonable for the glitches that exist and lack of intuitiveness. I recommended it to a friend immediately after finding it because of the “4 star rating”, but we both struggled at first to connect lights and get presets working. It was not a good experience.
Also, I’m unable to use Bluetooth audio while the app is running.
- Update price to something more reasonable. Range of $3.99 for the current state seems more acceptable to me. Maybe $4.99 after further design and usability enhancements.
- Improve overall design and usability to be more intuitive and give better visual feedback that makes sense to certain actions. Simplicity can be great, but unfortunately I find this app over-simplifies and that leads to frustration.
- Improve in-app instructions for more complex features. There is an “Info” page that talks about what can be done, but it’s not helpful given the simplicity of the UI and having to mentally draw a connection between the info page and associated UI/Controls being referenced.
- Better testing of audio/syncing. Seems the bluetooth connection problem is broad. I’m not sure how long that has been an issue but with a $6.99 price tag, that should be fixed ASAP.
App is unusable!!
I would really appreciate a refund for this garbage app. I downloaded and paid the $6.99 because without paying the $6.99 you can only control one bulb but that didn’t even work. Shame on me for believing the paid version would work better. I cannot connect the app to my bridge to control my lights. Even if I could connect to the lights the user interface is just garbage. Selecting options is very clumsy and while clicking around the app it must have asked to rate and review the app 20 times. Here is your review. Lucky for the developers their is no option for 0 stars. I’ve rarely felt this ripped off by an app purchase!!!
The best Philips Hue App!
This is the best app I have tried for the 12 bulbs I run in my bedroom and bathroom. I love the Flow feature which allows you to transition random colors across all bulbs slowly from one color to another. I have been using this app for years and it also works on my Mac also. I think it is worth the money, straightforward, and easier than other apps to just get everything setup and running quick.
- SpaceNation Inc. CA
- 19.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2018 SpaceNation Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.