Dynamic scenes and audio/video features for your Philips Hue lights:
- Sync ambient music with lighting
- Create customizable presets and control individual lights
- Adjust brightness, saturation, transition and color
- Free to try with two active lights
- Light effects
- Video to lighting sync for movies and games
- Audio to lighting sync with sound threshold
- Tempo and transition controls
- Color and spectrum range selector
- Saturation and brightness with minimum and maximum settings
- Change color for individual lights
- Customizable user presets
- Built-in presets
- Runs on background
- Supports multiple Philips Hue bridges (v1 and v2)
- Single purchase to unlock both on iOS and macOS via iCloud
- Intuitive and clean design
- Responsive layout
- Easy to use menus and controls
- This app requires a Philips Hue bridge
- This app may not be suitable for users suffering from epilepsy or other photosensitive conditions.
- Video presets will not work with Netflix due to current restrictions.
HALF A MILLION DOWNLOADS!
***** "Please keep updating it, it's definitely the best Hue app out there!"
***** "The app has a lot of great features and is fun to play with. Love it."
***** "This app is clean and very easy to use!"
Please let us know how we can make this app better.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Terrible Interface (UI)
This app has a terrible desktop interface, the button icons are not clear, there is no tooltip to describe what the buttons actually do, there is no descriptions on what they mean. Regardless to the UI, the sync to music isn’t that great, it seems either delayed and even when music stops the lights continue to rotate different colors when they should dim down and stand still till music comes back. Needs more work. Oh and you have to pay $6.99 to upgrade if you want to do more than 2 lights. Not worth that. I’d pay $2.99 max if the lights actually synced well.
Don’t do it!!!!
I’d like my money back please.
I got this app because I wanted to use it with itunes. The first time I tried it, it linked up to a bridge just fine and gave me the 2 lights for testing, all went fine. Since then, I needed to switch Hue Bridges, but the app didn't respond to “Find Bridge”. Thinking it might be an issue because I was using the free version, I went ahead and bought the whole thing - no change. I deleted the app and reinstalled, still no change. Please developers, fix the app so that I can change Hue Bridges and I’ll be happy to change my review.
Would be 5 if it would work with Movies in iTunes
“The selected movie won’t play on your display
This movie can be played only on displays that support HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection).”
THis is what you get when you try to watch a movie from iTunes. If they can fix this, then they would get a 5 star. I ahve not purchased the full version yet since I wanted to do a full test first.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.