Apple TV Screenshots
Hue TV lets you control all your Hue lights with ease using your Apple TV and Siri Remote Touch surface.
Perfect for when you want to turn off or dim the lights when you're about to watch a movie.
=== Hue TV Features ===
* Turn Hue lights on
* Turn Hue lights off
* Control each light separately or all lights at the same time
* Choose between multiple colors for your lights
* Change the brightness of the lights
* Toggle any scenes you have shared in the official Philips Hue iOS app
* Set favorite scenes to easily toggle them when needed
Requires a Philips Hue bridge and Philips Hue light bulbs.
Should you have any questions, feature requests or other feedback, you're very welcome to contact us on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/huetvapp
* Individual lights section improved to now show the status of all your lights:
- It will show the type of lights you have,
- The color of the lights
- The brightness of the lights
- If the light is on or off.
* The bridge connection screen has been improved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.