HuffPost is the leading source of news and commentary for the most diverse and connected generation ever.
• Stay informed with breaking news alerts and top story digests.
• Browse Pulitzer-prize winning articles and interactive content.
• Enjoy all 16 international Huffington Post editions in one app.
• Scan our library of immersive 360 videos, virtual reality and augmented reality.
• Save stories for offline reading.
Have questions or feedback? Please send to email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Message to sassafrasguy
Huff Post is a liberal-leaning publication. It is my go-to when I have had enough of this administration’s lies and divisive rhetoric. Though I know that I must take in the news from other avenues, to maintain a well-balanced news diet, The Huff Post seems to me to be my shelter in the storm. With that said, I report to you that I have never bothered to comment on the news. It seems that you “used to read Huff Post frequently, and for that I am glad. However, if you (a conservative), are giving Huff Post one star because you feel your comments and arguments aren’t showing up as much as others with a more slanted view, then you don’t quite understand what they do. Their job is not to provide you with a soap box and perhaps they feel it’s more important to highlight extremist. Perhaps to hear whiney drivel that espouses apathy for the human condition and rhetoric that caused you you vote against your own self interest is so repetitive that they just can’t.... So, little snowflake, take your butthurt, emotional, whine and go post your opinion somewhere else.
Liberal dissenters, be advised!
CENSORSHIP WARNING! I lean to the left side in politics, as Huffpost seemingly reports and writes its stories for liberal minded viewers. I used to read Huffpost everyday when I wasn’t busy at work. Slowly I began to realize that my comments and replies to others’ comments were disappearing. Huffpost’s moderators apparently are given such freedom in selecting what comments are used for view to others that they can, and will, delete comments from subscribers that are too dissenting in their rhetoric or even tone. Huffpost claims to be a democratic favoring institution, yet seems to work effortlessly to suppress expressions from those who hang too close to the center of the political tree. When I saw comments from hard-right conservative trolls engaging in a manor that seemed to intentionally annoy and get a rise from the majority of (liberal minded) readers while my comments were wiped away as if they never existed, showed me that Huffpost is probably just wanting to the liberal propaganda machine to counter that of Fox News.
***I couldn’t even get a response back from any of the three emails I’ve sent out over the issue and ask what could be problem, suggesting they know what they were doing and have no intentions to acting appropriately with their readers.***
Permanently Deleted HuffPost App Today
I have been a loyal HuffPost app user for many years, and until recently used the app many times a day. It was one of my favorites. In recent months, however, the quality of the site has steadily declined with more and more “garbage” content, intrusive ads, and quirky site performance - especially ever slowing app openings, and a bright white flash at the start.
When I went to open the app today, a horrible notice appeared asking me to give the app full access to all the data on both the device I am currently using, and all of my other devices. It appears to me that Cambridge Analytics might have closed down its business, and now has fully taken control over HuffPost.
I immediately deleted the HuffPost app from all of my devices, and will NEVER go back to it. I hope that everyone else does the same.
- The Huffington Post
- 151 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 HuffPost
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.