Sick of swiping and matching with people who you have nothing in common with? Don’t worry, we know the feeling. That’s why we’ve decided it’s time to shake up the dating game and match people who share the same interests and lifestyle. I know right?! We’re so clever! (Or at least our mums say so…)
Huggle is all about connecting people who go to the same places. Whether you’re looking to find someone who trains at the gym 24/7 or who loves sushi just as much as you do, Huggle gives you ultimate control. You pick how many places you want to have in common and whether you want to find dates, friends or both. YAY!
Huggle works by automatically checking you in to the locations you visit and then we show you people who are into the same things as you. Either swipe through people’s profiles or tap on one of your places to discover who else goes there.
View their profile, swipe to match or send a message.
* Features *
- What do you fancy? - In the mood for finding a date? Friends or both? Just go to your settings and choose what mood you’re in. Wine = dating mode Pizza = friendship mode and Coffee = both. You can also select your search preferences, such as age and gender too
- Import your places - Discover people who go to the places you go by importing your geo-locations from your Instagram, Foursquare and Facebook
- Say goodbye to catfish and unwanted pics! - Huggle is 100% safe. All user profiles are genuine, with mandatory Facebook log-in and a 1 minute photo verification
- Swipe right on the people you like, swipe left on those you don't
- Swipe upwards on someone’s profile to see their bio, photos and the places you have in common
- Timeline - Look back on today’s journey. See where you’ve been and discover people who go where you go!
- Send photos and videos to your matches
We’ve cast a spell on this update. Take a look.
Ratings and Reviews
What about people for dating?
Wish there was an option to pick only interested in relationships. I understand that it’s for meeting people for friends. But they also advertise it as being a dating site too. After all there’s a little icon underneath the picture indicating whether or not someone is looking for friends. They should do more with this and let you have an icon for dating.
Developer Response ,
Hello there! You can change your interests by tapping on the filters button situated at the top right corner of the interface in the Encounters section (where you swipe on people). Once there, simply select the option you prefer: Dating, Friendship or Don't mind.
Really would like the ability to set a radius of where people are located because I live on the east coast and I am matching with people no where close to me. Also would like to see an ability to cycle through people’s pages more than once since I’ve accidentally swiped the wrong way on a few. I’ve officially swiped through everyone so would like the option to see who i might have missed.
Developer Response ,
Hello and thanks for your review, we are definitely looking into adding features such as you described, the distance filter has been a popular request from our user feedback. If you have any more questions on using Huggle please get in touch using the in app feedback form.
Their biggest draw doesn’t even work
The whole app is based around places you visit frequently, but you can’t add 90% of the places you go manually, because the app can’t find them. Instead, they link to random places you’ve checked in from years ago - 7 Eleven, random gas station, I don’t even remember checking into any of these places. They can’t even find Manhattan, or any of the major facilities I frequent. Quite embarrassing.
Developer Response ,
Hello and thanks for your feedback. You can initially add places to get started and then Huggle should be picking up places you go to. You can then edit your list to only have your favourite places! Would you like to send us a message using the in app feedback form so we can check everything is ok for you?
- HUGGLE APP LIMITED
- 187.6 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Huggle App (UK) 2015-2018 ©
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.