The official app of the Hugh S. Branyon Backcountry Trail.
Explore seven trails among six distinct ecosystems that make up more than 15 miles of the Hugh S. Branyon Backcountry Trail complex through Orange Beach and Gulf Shores, Alabama and the Gulf State Park.
With the Hugh S. Branyon Backcountry Trail app, you can explore The Trail like never before. Explore the timeless beauty of the Butterfly Garden, the mystical Freshwater Marshes and the Coastal Hardwood Swamps. Catch a glimpse of a Bobcat on the Twin Bridges Trail or a White Tailed Deer on Gulf Oak Ridge Trail.
This multi-purpose trail is shared by hikers, cyclists, photographers, and nature lovers all year round. It offers a paved path through thousands of acres of natural habitat that is home to countless species of native plants and wildlife.
- Trail Maps: Never get lost on The Trail with maps of each trail and the points of interest along each.
- Points of Interest: See all the unique wildlife along The Trail by viewing points of interest along each trail map.
- Plan Your Trip: See all that The Trail has to offer by looking into attractions before your visit.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and Reviews
- Middle Bay Multimedia LLC
- 43 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Hugh S. Branyon Backcountry Trail
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.