Get the very latest from Hull, with breaking news as it happens, sport updates, traffic alerts, and all the latest what's on in your area.
Completely customisable, the Hull Daily Mail app allows you to tailor what news you consume, and when.
The app is the best way to follow breaking news from Hull; including video interviews and traffic & travel notifications.
Keep up-to-date with the latest in:
· Top local news stories
· Football, Rugby and other sport news
· Traffic & Travel news
· Hull event listings and What's On guides
The App also features:
• Force Touch allowing you to peak and pop into an article.
• Native iPad support for a better tablet experience
• The iPad version of the app also supports Split View on compatible iPads
• The ability to follow topics that matter to you
• Follow your favourite authors like you do any topic
• Resize the article text to help with your reading experience
• The ability to read an article even when you are offline
In this update we have improved the UX and UI for following your favourite columnist. To do so, tap the article byline and tap follow on the columnists bio, and you will have a brand new tab on My News dedicated to their articles. In my profile you will be able to manage all the columnist you follow in one simple screen. We have also killed some bugs, and improved some informational elements too. Enjoy!
- Trinity Mirror Digital Media Ltd
- 108.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Trinity Mirror 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.