You must traverse an infinitely long, randomly generated terrain of platforms that are falling at the heels of your wheels. Skidding and drifting through explosions and falling rocks, you cannot make even a single mistake. If you do, the flood of falling platforms will reach you and you will have failed your mission.
Feedback is appreciated and will be used to improve this app in future updates.
- Platform fall tweak
- Changed large platform
- Gamecenter Highscore of day
- UI Tweaks
Stay tuned for more :)
Ratings and Reviews
Best app on the store
I seriously can’t ask more from the App Store, I cant imagine how they could improve my experience on my iPhone X. I spend a fat thousand for a new phone for a cool portable camera with access to social media platforms I despise which my friends use, and one day I find this app and now there’s nothing else I do on my phone, basically. I’ve been wanting to write this review for a while. I’m so happy this app exists. It’s so nostalgic. ❤️
Good game, nostalgic, I love the feel of the ?dimensions?, idk how else to say it. The only problem I have with it is the limited lives, usually I would delete a game before playing it if I saw this factor (why play a game you can’t play?) but since I have a busy schedule I don’t see this being a immediate problem. I would ask the developers to remove this but quality game as such take time and time is money so I see why. Money for +content is much more appealing than money base game
Pretty good (here are some ideas for the next update)
Hulo is a pretty solid game, but here are some things that could help make the game funner:
1) Put some sort of alien sidekick in the back of the car: maybe his name should be arby or something, I don’t know
2) Add evil aliens in the middle of the track that attack you. I was thinking of something like alien zombies; call them the flooding or something close to that
3) make the sky have some sort of ancient alien structure that takes up a big part of the screen: better yet, make it look like the player is in some sort of ring world. That would be super sick
Again, this is a solid game. I just hope the developers would add some of these features.
Developer Response ,
Thank you Herman for your ideas!
- Braden Bagby
- 84.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Braden Bagby
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads and Infinite Lives $2.99
- Infinite Lives $1.99
- Remove Ads $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.