By Hulu, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your summer is now streaming on Hulu, and there’s plenty of great TV to watch! The classic comedy Seinfeld is coming to Hulu on June 24. Watch all-new episodes from top shows, unique Hulu Originals, and much more! Get away to Hulu this summer with unlimited instant streaming of 1000s of current-season and library TV shows – anytime, anywhere for $7.99/month.
• Watch the latest episodes of shows like Empire, Once Upon a Time, The Last Man on Earth, The Voice, and many more.
• Enjoy previous seasons of Seinfeld (coming June 24), South Park, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, The Last Ship, Vikings, and more; kids programs including Hey Arnold!, SpongeBob SquarePants, and Sesame Street; Latino series and top telenovelas; Hulu Original series Deadbeat and the Emmy®-nominated East Los High; and much more.
• Stream and control your viewing experience from your iPhone or iPad to your TV with Apple TV, Chromecast, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 using the in-app remote control.
• Resume watching from where you left off on your TV or other supported device.
• Set Kids Lock on your iPad so your kids are restricted to the Kids hub
• Watch over WiFi, 3G and 4G.
Hulu supports iPhone 4 and above; iPad 2 and above, iPod touch 4th generation and above, all running iOS 7 and above.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are experiencing any issues.
If you are new to Hulu, your Hulu subscription fee will be charged $7.99/month through your iTunes account as a recurring transaction, and will automatically renew unless you cancel your account at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription month. You can manage your subscription, cancel anytime, or turn off auto-renewal by accessing your iTunes account. Hulu is available to US customers only.
What's New in Version 4.3.1
• Just made the navigation icons slightly more awesome
• Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ppl complain about the commercials but they're like 10 seconds long and about 4 per show.. Not that big of a deal if you ask me.. Only thing I will complain of is the fact that I really wanted to watch The Flash but can't watch the whole season bc they only have the first two episodes and the last three episodes. It rotates every week I'm assuming but COME ON, the don't make me wait!!! Lol I'm dying to see the rest of the season!! There's a couple shows that only have a few episodes instead of the whole season, idk why but bc of that I'll give it 4 stars...
Most of the shows are shows you can watch for free on the actual station sites (abcfamily, cbs, animal planet, etc.) .. And commercials in this app are getting ridiculous! 4 ads at a time that are over 100 seconds each, about 6-7 times throughout a 45 minute show. Most of their stuff is just clips and trailers. And about 200 (if that) of episodes and things. They refuse to show anything that you cant get for free on the station sites already. The quality on my LTE speed kept looking like (and sounding like) what the old realplayer videos sounded and looked like when they first started back on dial up speed. And its not just one show, its happening throughout any of the clips, trailers, or episodes that i play.
Could be a 5
Being forced to watch commercials 2-3 times isnt bad but when im paying you for a service id expect maybe 0-3 commercials at best during one episode stream. Just seems like a big money grab to me take my subscription money and then take the money from the ad agencies by forcing us to watch an unreasonable amount of commercials. Also when is the app going to enter the year 2015 almost every single streaming apps since its inception has had continuous streaming meaning i dont i have to que up every episode i want to watch it just starts playing. Could be 5 with those improvements
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: May 18, 2015
- Version: 4.3.1
- Size: 18.5 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Hulu, LLC
- Copyright © 2015 Hulu, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hulu Plus$7.99