By Hulu, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You know you wanna watch great TV this spring with Hulu. Many popular shows are available day after air and, depending on the shows, you can watch multiple episodes from the current season. Get unlimited instant streaming of 1000s of current-season and library TV shows and hit movies – anytime, anywhere for $7.99/month.
• Watch current season episodes of shows like Empire, Once Upon a Time, The Last Man on Earth, The Voice and many more.
• Enjoy previous seasons of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, The Last Ship, Vikings, and more; kids programs including Hey Arnold!, SpongeBob SquarePants, and Sesame Street; Latino series and top telenovelas; Hulu Original series Deadbeat and the Emmy®-nominated East Los High; and much more.
• Stream and control your viewing experience from your iPhone or iPad to your TV with Apple TV, Chromecast, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 using the in-app remote control.
• Resume watching from where you left off on your TV or other supported device.
• Watch over WiFi, 3G and 4G.
Hulu Plus supports iPhone 4 and above; iPad 2 and above, iPod touch 4th generation and above, all running iOS 7 and above.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are experiencing any issues.
If you are new to Hulu Plus, your Hulu Plus subscription fee will be charged $7.99/month through your iTunes account as a recurring transaction, and will automatically renew unless you cancel your account at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription month. You can manage your subscription, cancel anytime, or turn off auto-renewal by accessing your iTunes account. Hulu Plus is available to US customers only.
What's New in Version 4.3.0
• New navigation that makes it easy to discover personalized and editorially curated shows and clips, catchup with the shows you watch and browse Hulu's full catalogue.
• iOS Handoff that lets you continue watching where you left off, right from the lock screen of your iOS 8 devices
Thank You For The UI Update
Thanks for finally updating your UI. The dedicated tab bar at the bottom and the prominent search bar, while very simple, make for a better experience.
The old design was cool and some of the design choices were kind of novel (on larger phones, the bottom left floating menu icon made it easier to get to the menu as opposed to the normally top displayed menu icon). However, UI elements that are out of sight are often out of mind - and in my case, too tedious to want to deal with when I expect my media experience to be a simple one.
App is good and all but still can't AirPlay to my roku 3 but I can to my chrome cast Netflix is better cause it supports roku and chrome cast not a deal breaker for me love the app an the subscription
Why would you downgrade?
This update is pointless the swipe gesture was so much better smh.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 27, 2015
- Version: 4.3.0
- Size: 17.0 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Hulu, LLC
- Copyright © 2015 Hulu, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hulu Plus$7.99