By Hulu, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You know you wanna watch great TV this spring with Hulu. Many popular shows are available day after air and, depending on the shows, you can watch multiple episodes from the current season. Get unlimited instant streaming of 1000s of current-season and library TV shows and hit movies – anytime, anywhere for $7.99/month.
• Watch current season episodes of shows like Empire, Once Upon a Time, The Last Man on Earth, The Voice and many more.
• Enjoy previous seasons of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, The Last Ship, Vikings, and more; kids programs including Hey Arnold!, SpongeBob SquarePants, and Sesame Street; Latino series and top telenovelas; Hulu Original series Deadbeat and the Emmy®-nominated East Los High; and much more.
• Stream and control your viewing experience from your iPhone or iPad to your TV with Apple TV, Chromecast, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 using the in-app remote control.
• Resume watching from where you left off on your TV or other supported device.
• Set Kids Lock on your iPad so your kids are restricted to the Kids hub
• Watch over WiFi, 3G and 4G.
Hulu supports iPhone 4 and above; iPad 2 and above, iPod touch 4th generation and above, all running iOS 7 and above.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are experiencing any issues.
If you are new to Hulu Plus, your Hulu Plus subscription fee will be charged $7.99/month through your iTunes account as a recurring transaction, and will automatically renew unless you cancel your account at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription month. You can manage your subscription, cancel anytime, or turn off auto-renewal by accessing your iTunes account. Hulu Plus is available to US customers only.
What's New in Version 4.3.1
• Just made the navigation icons slightly more awesome
• Performance improvements and bug fixes
Too much for to little
I understand that you have to make money, but $7.99 per month for shows that have four commercials per episode is too much. If I am paying that much on an app per month I at least want there to be no more than one commercial per episode because I can go online and watch everything I want to the day it airs for free with no commercials however, I like the convenience of having everything I like to watch in one place and having new shows suggested. I could even settle for $4.99 per month but the current price is too high per month in my opinion.
Ads and Commercials???
Why are there ads and commercials at the beginning and end and 2 in the middle of each episode? If I'm going to be paying $7.99 a month for this service I want to stream my show commercial/ad free just like I do with Netflix .
Subtitles too tiny
The app is no problem- love the fact I can use chromecast but the reason I gave it three stars is the subtitles are too small for me to read even on 60" screen tv. Pls give us a choice of modify the subtitles in size & color!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: May 18, 2015
- Version: 4.3.1
- Size: 18.5 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Hulu, LLC
- Copyright © 2015 Hulu, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hulu Plus$7.99