By Hulu, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get ready for the fall premieres of your favorite TV shows on Hulu! Catch up on the latest seasons before new episodes arrive. Choose to watch your favorite shows through our new No Commercials plan or through our existing Limited Commercials plan. Dive into all nine seasons of Seinfeld along with thousands of full seasons of top shows. And now, you can also add SHOWTIME® directly through Hulu.
• Watch the latest episodes of shows like Empire, The Mindy Project, Once Upon a Time, The Last Man on Earth, The Voice, and many more.
• Enjoy previous seasons of Seinfeld, South Park, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, The Last Ship, American Horror Story, and more.
• Stream popular kids programs including Hey Arnold!, SpongeBob SquarePants, and Sesame Street; Latino series and top telenovelas; Hulu Original series Difficult People and the Emmy®-nominated East Los High; and much more.
• Stream and control your viewing experience from your iPhone or iPad to your TV with Apple TV, Chromecast, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 using the in-app remote control.
• Use your Apple watch as a remote to control playback experience and captions on Xbox One, PS3, PS4, and Chromecast.
• Resume watching from where you left off on your TV or other supported device.
• Set Kids Lock on your iPad so your kids are restricted to the Kids hub.
• Watch over WiFi, 3G and 4G.
Hulu supports iPhone 4 and above; iPad 2 and above, iPod touch 4th generation and above, all running iOS 7 and above.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are experiencing any issues.
If you are new to Hulu, your base Hulu subscription fee will be charged $7.99/month for our Limited Commercials plan or $13.99/month for our No Commercials plan through your iTunes account as a recurring transaction. Payment will automatically renew unless you cancel your account at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription month. You can manage your subscription, cancel anytime, or turn off auto-renewal by accessing your iTunes account. Hulu is available to US customers only.
What's New in Version 4.6.1
Picture in Picture support for iOS 9
Additional bug fixes
I really wish there was a way an easier way to organize the shows I watch all the time. Also, I use my iPhone to output the video to my tv, but it only scales to 720. In other words, it doesn't fill up the entire screen. And the app needs to be open in order for the video to play. I wish it was like Netflix where I start a show and am able to hit the sleep button in order to conserve battery. Not to mention that my phone gets extremely hot for this reason. It needs more work.
I'm not alone
Going to edit this first review and just add how terrible my experience with this is. After finally getting the error messages gone NOW the show won't even play after the first AD. So why exactly am I still paying for this?
I thought I was the only one who was having problems with the crashes. I sent a detailed email (22 times that message popped up in one show) of how many times it stopped for me. I honestly don't feel like dealing with customer support anymore. It's ridiculous.
I absolutely loved this app and how easy it was to get used to..almost like comcast at home but on my phone..great definition and no glitches or skipping when i first checked out the movies and shows..its also really quick and fast downloads made it feel like a real tv for my phone. Loved it and would recommend it to all my friends and family. 😱😁😀😝😍😛🙏🏽💙🎉🎉🎁⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 16, 2015
- Version: 4.6.1
- Size: 23.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Hulu, LLC
- Copyright © 2015 Hulu, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- No Commercials$13.99
- No Commercials$13.99