By Hulu, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You know you wanna watch great TV this spring with Hulu. Many popular shows are available day after air and, depending on the shows, you can watch multiple episodes from the current season. Get unlimited instant streaming of 1000s of current-season and library TV shows and hit movies – anytime, anywhere for $7.99/month.
• Watch current season episodes of shows like Empire, Once Upon a Time, The Last Man on Earth, The Voice and many more.
• Enjoy previous seasons of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, The Last Ship, Vikings, and more; kids programs including Hey Arnold!, SpongeBob SquarePants, and Sesame Street; Latino series and top telenovelas; Hulu Original series Deadbeat and the Emmy®-nominated East Los High; and much more.
• Stream and control your viewing experience from your iPhone or iPad to your TV with Apple TV, Chromecast, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 using the in-app remote control.
• Resume watching from where you left off on your TV or other supported device.
• Watch over WiFi, 3G and 4G.
Hulu Plus supports iPhone 4 and above; iPad 2 and above, iPod touch 4th generation and above, all running iOS 7 and above.
Please contact email@example.com, if you are experiencing any issues.
If you are new to Hulu Plus, your Hulu Plus subscription fee will be charged $7.99/month through your iTunes account as a recurring transaction, and will automatically renew unless you cancel your account at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription month. You can manage your subscription, cancel anytime, or turn off auto-renewal by accessing your iTunes account. Hulu Plus is available to US customers only.
What's New in Version 4.2.1
Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ads and great app
I love this app put I feel like if we are paying $8 a month there should be no ads I understand it's kinda how you make more money but still then it's just like watching cable I rather watch that if that's the case and I also don't know why more people like Netflix this way better
No full seasons to most shows missing up to date shows and no the walking dead
Not all episodes of seasons are on there which is annoying if your gonna have a season just be the complete season don't start at episode 6 and have all seasons of the show don't only have season 5 and no other ones that is ridiculous. missing the most up to date shows and no the walking dead. Cmon! Very disappointed.
THIS IS TRULY A GREAT APP!
I pay the $7.99 per month and it is so worth it for the convenience of being able to watch so many shows whenever I feel like it. Commercials are minimal, far fewer than watching regular TV and other TV apps just don't compare. I say go for it, you will not regret it.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 18, 2015
- Version: 4.2.1
- Size: 19.7 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Hulu, LLC
- Copyright © 2014 Hulu, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hulu Plus$7.99