By Hulu, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your summer is now streaming on Hulu, and there’s plenty of great TV to watch! All 9 seasons of Seinfeld are now available along with all-new episodes and full seasons of top shows. Get away to Hulu this summer with unlimited instant streaming of 1000s of current-season and library TV shows – anytime, anywhere for $7.99/month.
• Watch the latest episodes of shows like Empire, Once Upon a Time, The Last Man on Earth, The Voice, and many more.
• Enjoy previous seasons of Seinfeld, South Park, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, The Last Ship, Vikings, and more; kids programs including Hey Arnold!, SpongeBob SquarePants, and Sesame Street; Latino series and top telenovelas; Hulu Original series Deadbeat and the Emmy®-nominated East Los High; and much more.
• Stream and control your viewing experience from your iPhone or iPad to your TV with Apple TV, Chromecast, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 using the in-app remote control.
• Resume watching from where you left off on your TV or other supported device.
• Set Kids Lock on your iPad so your kids are restricted to the Kids hub
• Watch over WiFi, 3G and 4G.
Hulu supports iPhone 4 and above; iPad 2 and above, iPod touch 4th generation and above, all running iOS 7 and above.
Please contact email@example.com, if you are experiencing any issues.
If you are new to Hulu, your Hulu subscription fee will be charged $7.99/month through your iTunes account as a recurring transaction, and will automatically renew unless you cancel your account at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription month. You can manage your subscription, cancel anytime, or turn off auto-renewal by accessing your iTunes account. Hulu is available to US customers only.
What's New in Version 4.3.1
• Just made the navigation icons slightly more awesome
• Performance improvements and bug fixes
So I going to start this off with the fact that they say they have like 20million TV shows and movies but the truth is that the selection was very limited. Another bad thing is the ads now I understand a 15 second ad or 20 seconds. But when you get a ad that is a minute and 40 seconds long it can be very frustrating and their is about 2-3 ads for every show that you watch and when they come on they just ruin the whole show. But here is a good thing about the app they have trailer and if you want to watch the entire Seinfeld series then you can just do it or watch a TV show that just ended it's very first season! This app also saves TV shows you have been watching so that way you can just tap it and watch the newest episode. That is all I have too say for this app and over all it is a good app not fantastic and not horrible it's just good.
Ppl complain about the commercials but they're like 10 seconds long and about 4 per show.. Not that big of a deal if you ask me.. Only thing I will complain of is the fact that I really wanted to watch The Flash but can't watch the whole season bc they only have the first two episodes and the last three episodes. It rotates every week I'm assuming but COME ON, the don't make me wait!!! Lol I'm dying to see the rest of the season!! There's a couple shows that only have a few episodes instead of the whole season, idk why but bc of that I'll give it 4 stars...
Most of the shows are shows you can watch for free on the actual station sites (abcfamily, cbs, animal planet, etc.) .. And commercials in this app are getting ridiculous! 4 ads at a time that are over 100 seconds each, about 6-7 times throughout a 45 minute show. Most of their stuff is just clips and trailers. And about 200 (if that) of episodes and things. They refuse to show anything that you cant get for free on the station sites already. The quality on my LTE speed kept looking like (and sounding like) what the old realplayer videos sounded and looked like when they first started back on dial up speed. And its not just one show, its happening throughout any of the clips, trailers, or episodes that i play.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: May 18, 2015
- Version: 4.3.1
- Size: 18.5 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Hulu, LLC
- Copyright © 2015 Hulu, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hulu Plus$7.99