By Hulu, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You know you wanna watch great TV this spring with Hulu. Many popular shows are available day after air and, depending on the shows, you can watch multiple episodes from the current season. Get unlimited instant streaming of 1000s of current-season and library TV shows and hit movies – anytime, anywhere for $7.99/month.
• Watch current season episodes of shows like Empire, Once Upon a Time, The Last Man on Earth, The Voice and many more.
• Enjoy previous seasons of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, The Last Ship, Vikings, and more; kids programs including Hey Arnold!, SpongeBob SquarePants, and Sesame Street; Latino series and top telenovelas; Hulu Original series Deadbeat and the Emmy®-nominated East Los High; and much more.
• Keep track of all your shows and movies via Watchlist. Get it now at hulu.com/getwatchlist
• Stream and control your viewing experience from your iPhone or iPad to your TV with Apple TV, Chromecast, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 using the in-app remote control.
• Resume watching from where you left off on your TV or other supported device.
• Watch over WiFi, 3G and 4G.
Hulu Plus supports iPhone 4 and above; iPad 2 and above, iPod touch 4th generation and above, all running iOS 7 and above.
Please contact email@example.com, if you are experiencing any issues.
If you are new to Hulu Plus, your Hulu Plus subscription fee will be charged $7.99/month through your iTunes account as a recurring transaction, and will automatically renew unless you cancel your account at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription month. You can manage your subscription, cancel anytime, or turn off auto-renewal by accessing your iTunes account. Hulu Plus is available to US customers only.
What's New in Version 4.3.0
• New navigation that makes it easy to discover personalized and editorially curated shows and clips, catchup with the shows you watch and browse Hulu's full catalogue.
• iOS Handoff that lets you continue watching where you left off, right from the lock screen of your iOS 8 devices
• Watchlist is now available. It’s a new way to keep track of all your shows and movies. Get it now at hulu.com/getwatchlist
This app is driving me crazy! I don't know what's happening but lately I can't watch my shows without the buffering or crashes! With perfect signal and full battery etc! It took me almost 3 hours to watch a 43 minute show! Also there are way too many commercials... I am stuck though because I need this app to watch certain shows that I can't view otherwise. Please fix this! Oh, and I hate having to search for my shows now. Before, I was able to see my shows a lot easier. What did you do? It's like you've gone backwards...Take a look at Netflix. They have a nice easy setup, and even have it to where different family members can have their own viewing queue. Maybe you should be a bit more user friendly like them and other apps. Not to forget, no commercials. Please fix the buffering and crashing problems!
Thank You For The UI Update
Thanks for finally updating your UI. The dedicated tab bar at the bottom and the prominent search bar, while very simple, make for a better experience.
The old design was cool and some of the design choices were kind of novel (on larger phones, the bottom left floating menu icon made it easier to get to the menu as opposed to the normally top displayed menu icon). However, UI elements that are out of sight are often out of mind - and in my case, too tedious to want to deal with when I expect my media experience to be a simple one.
Good but why ads
There is tons of shows it streams perfectly but why the commercials if I pay $10 per month then why do I have to watch ads shouldn't me paying $10 PER month pay off watching ads,so can you at least lower the ad rate per show. I feel that is a very reasonable request.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 27, 2015
- Version: 4.3.0
- Size: 17.0 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Hulu, LLC
- Copyright © 2015 Hulu, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hulu Plus$7.99