By Just Hum
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hum combines note-taking and audio recording into a single app for capturing and organizing all your songwriting ideas. Hum keeps your lyrics and song ideas organized and sortable so you never lose anything again. Hum keeps everything backed up and in sync with Dropbox.
• Tag and sort any of your lyrics and riffs by key, tuning, tonality, color, and mood.
• Share your ideas via email or message.
• Import audio from other apps.
• Keep a page of notes for each song, separate from your lyrics.
• Play your ideas straight from the library—no need to tap into a song to audition your ideas.
• Keep your library backed up and in sync with Dropbox.
• Stay in tune with a built-in tuner.
If you've enjoyed using Hum, please leave a review.
What's New in Version 1.8
Added - You can now import audio into Hum. If you’re in an app that has audio files, you can now import them to Hum as a newly created Hum.
Added - We added a few more links to the junk drawer.
Fixed - There were some crashes when sharing.
Fixed - After playing a song, sometimes we'd show a loading spinner when it wasn't necessary.
Improved - Thickened up the waveform in spots where the audio's very quiet.
Improved - Scrubbing audio should now follow your finger a bit better.
Added in 1.7
Added - We’re using the native sharing in iOS so you can now share your Hums to more apps.
Fixed - Sometimes our inline waveforms wouldn’t generate properly.
Fixed - Inline playback after pausing in the control center would cause the playback scrubber to jump all over.
Improved - It's now a lot more clear which color is selected.
Improved - Waveforms now draw a little differently visually as part of a larger forthcoming redesign. They should also be a tiny bit faster.
Removed - We’ve removed support for iOS 8.