Human Anatomy Atlas 2017 - Complete 3D Human Body
By Visible Body
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The all-new Human Anatomy Atlas 2017 Edition includes 3D models, cross sections, MRI scans, cadaver images, 3D moving models of muscles and bones, physiology animations, and more! Students, professors, and healthcare professionals around the world use this app.
Please note: This app includes an amazing amount of content and requires an iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Mini 2 or later, or an iPhone 5s or later. For other devices see our Human Anatomy Atlas 8.
What makes Human Anatomy Atlas the international bestseller? It is the ONLY anatomy reference that:
- Includes all the male and female gross anatomy visuals and encyclopedic reference information you need
- Offers cross-section models that you can see side-by-side with MRI scans and cadaver images
- Also includes micro anatomy and physiology
- Works on your iPhone and your iPad
- Is available in 7 languages. (Tap the settings icon in the app to set the language to English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, or Italian.)
- Is used at the most universities and healthcare institutions. (Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about web/mobile subscriptions for your university or institution.)
Human Anatomy Atlas 2017 Edition has the most content, offers a new fast-to-use search to get to what you need quickly, and works on your iPad and iPhone.
**Winner of the 2016 Gold Digital Health Award**
How do I use the app?
- This app has an amazing amount of visuals and descriptions. Use the fast search to quickly find the specific bones, organs, regions, animations, and quizzes you need.
- Rotate or zoom in and out of the 3D models. Dissect or quickly add anatomy to customize your view. One tap on any structure gets you detailed definitions, pathology information, Latin terms, and pronunciations (pronunciations are available in English only).
- Want to save commonly searched content or create presentations? Add content to Favorites and use the “tour” feature to create presentations.
What's New in Version 2017.3.35
** Our awesome new microanatomy models allow you to explore the inner workings of a long bone, an osteon, and blood vessels.
** Our new disarticulated skull animation is explosively cool, and the new sagittal and coronal views of the skull aren't too shabby either.
** Welcome to iOS 10! The iOS home screen quick action brings you to the most commonly used features in the app with a single tap.
** Making a 3D presentation has never been easier. Tours now include easy-to-follow instructions!
** Don't lose your place! Atlas now has the option to restore your last session. Pick up right where you left off!
** And as always, we've got performance enhancements, minor improvements, and bug fixes.
Better than investing in a book
I love the user interface and the quiz components. It's easy to use, and has no problems running on my iPhone 6+ and my iPad Air. I would highly recommend this app to students in professional programs who would like to avoid carrying around a printed anatomy atlas.
Like a Virtual Cadaver
You can look inside the body at any part, organ, muscle, etc. and even learn info about them. Hide layers, make things transparent to see inside/through, all via a 3D model you can zoom/rotate in any way.
Loving the new look!
The gray and blue looks pretty slick, and I'm having waaaay too much fun with the model of the skull that blows apart. It's cool to see how the bones fit together.
Hopefully there will be some more disease info in the next update!
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jan 17, 2017
- Version: 2017.3.35
- Size: 980 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Argosy Publishing
- © Argosy Publishing, Inc., 2007–2017. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
Top In-App Purchases
- Patient Education Animations $19.99