Human Anatomy Atlas 2018
By Visible Body
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Human Anatomy Atlas 2018 Edition is the go-to 3D anatomy reference app for healthcare professionals, students, and professors. The app includes comprehensive male and female 3D gross anatomy models, select microanatomy of tissues and organs, cadaver slices and diagnostic images that are paired with 3D cross-sections, and interactive animations of muscles and bones.
What do you get with Human Anatomy Atlas 2018?
Extensive library of content vetted by a team of medical experts
- Explore thousands of 3D anatomical structures in the male and female models
- See structures from all body systems: nervous, skeletal, circulatory, muscular, digestive, urinary, lymphatic, endocrine, and reproductive
- Delve into the microanatomy of tissues and special organs, including nephrons and alveoli
- Watch muscle movements demonstrated in rotatable moving 3D animations
- Compare 3D cross-sections side-by-side with cadaver images and diagnostic images
Encyclopedic reference and study content, in 7 languages
- Detailed definitions, Latin names, and English pronunciations
- Descriptions of injuries, diseases, and pathologies
- 1,000+ question test bank for quizzing and improving anatomy mastery
- Language settings include English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, and simplified Chinese
Powerful search engine, preset views, and easy-add features
- Search or browse for the anatomy you need to study or show
- Add anatomy or dissect
- Save, annotate, and share visuals. Create a Favorites library.
- Use the Tour feature to create a visual presentation
What's New in Version 2018.3.05
This app runs on: iPhone 5S or later, iPad Air or later, iPad Mini 2 or later
* Augmented Reality! Turn any room into an anatomy lab. The Augmented Reality (AR) features REQUIRE: iOS 11 and iPhone 6S or later, iPhone SE, iPad Pro or later, or iPad (5th gen)
* New 3D Gross Anatomy Lab! Dissect a virtual cadaver in the prone or supine position.
* Got the new iPhone X? Check out the enhancements we made that take advantage of the iPhone X all-screen Super Retina display.
I LOVE this APP!!!
I am so grateful for this app because it permits me to see and learn the parts and areas of my body that I have difficulties with and teaches me about my body parts so I am able to talk intelligently to my doctors. And get my aliments and concerns across to them with proper medical knowledge and terms. I thank you so very much for this app and I truly appreciate the time, work and effort that y’all have put into building this app and keeping it up to date with the latest medical knowledge.
God Bless y’all and may God keep y’all always.
James A Boston Jr
For $0.99 you get way more than you pay for. Amazed by the detailed graphics and the informative background. Tip: could have been more dental info and movements for dentists and dental technicians.
The best anatomy app for any level
It’s affordable, accurate, and easy to use. The AR mode is great, too. I would like to see the skull’s sutures added, though.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Nov 02, 2017
- Version: 2018.3.05
- Size: 1.14 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Argosy Publishing
- © Argosy Publishing, Inc., 2007–2018. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Patient Education Animations $19.99