Play with History’s Greatest Minds!
This app brings back to life the most iconic figure in the history of science: Albert Einstein.
Through a collection of exciting mini-games, interactive stories and various other activities, kids will learn how to tell the time (a National Curriculum learning area), experience the passage of time and understand the nature of time itself and how it’s affected by speed and gravity.
In this revolutionary educational experience, children have the opportunity to be taught by the creator of the theory of relativity himself! Presented as an interactive 3D character, a dancing, quirky Einstein will be your children’s very own personal tutor; guiding them through the various games, helping them when they struggle, and telling jokes. Your kids can even ask him questions about his life and his scientific achievements!
- Four apps in one: Four different stages that focus on different learning areas.
- A realistic live-show experience: High quality visuals and dynamic speech system complimenting the luxurious voice performance by Stephen Fry.
- Master reading the clock: Covering a Key-Stage National Curriculum area, the first stage is broken into 17 different levels where players will learn to tell the time in different configuration: O'Clock, quarter and half, past and to, AM and PM, 24 hours format, and even clocks with Roman numerals!
- Scaffolding teaching techniques used throughout. Your children are sure to succeed as Einstein steps in with on-screen visual and verbal help when they struggle.
- Regular jokes and trivia at different times of the day.
- Your children can become a time traveller by moving the clock hands backward or forward and witnessing the effects of time on the succession of day and night.
- ‘Hear’ the effects of time passing: With our time machine, your kids can speed time up or down and listen to how it affects sound waves.
- Meet Einstein’s violin friend: Lina and control his playing.
- Learn about different types of clocks.
- Learn about rhythms and pendulums: get the timing right or risk pushing poor Albert off the pendulum!
- Can your children accurately wait for 10 seconds? Learn to be patient and how to count in seconds and fill the stage with coloured balloons.
- Become a relativity expert.
- Learn all about the famous twin paradox in an unprecedented simplification and gamification approach.
- Control a broken lift and discover the relationship between gravity and time!
- Become an astronaut and control a space rocket while exploring the relationship between speed and time!
- Break the laws of physics and turn a rocket ship into a blackhole!
- Get familiar with Einstein fascinating life story, his hobbies, discoveries and what inspired him to create the theory of relativity that have revolutionized modern physics.
- Audience Q&A: With tens of different questions you can throw at Einstein you will learn about the philosophy and science of time and finally understand why Einstein hair is so messy and why he never wore socks!
- And many more!
All facts and figures have been rigorously checked and researched by subject matter experts to ensure scientific, historical and biographical accuracy.
No in-app purchases
No subscription or sign up required
No internet or wifi connectivity required works completed offline
About Human Heroes:
‘Einstein on Time’ is the first in a children’s educational app series – “Human Heroes” - Created by edtech startup, KalamTech and centred on history’s greatest minds. From the philosophers of ancient Greece, to the giants of science, renowned artists, composers, mathematicians, authors and architects – these inspirational characters are brought back to life in a futuristic theatrical setting to perform a captivating live-show experience covering their life and their famous discoveries.
Forthcoming apps will explore the legacies of Isaac Newton, Marie Curie, Mozart, Lada Lovelace, Aristotle, Jane Austin and many more.
New audience voices from real children!
Improved user experience with tricky "Cadence of Clocks" levels!
Extra sound effects, bug fixes and more!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.