Human: Activity & Calories tracker - Tracking Walking, Running & Cycling
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The world is your gym. Human is an all-day activity tracker that inspires you be more active, every day. Join a club and get active with friends and family.
***Best of App Store 2014***
Human automatically picks up your walks, runs, bicycle rides, and other activities of a minute or more. Create a club for your friends, colleagues and family and get active together. See your active minutes, distance covered, and calories burnt. Just put the phone in your bag or pocket, and go about your day!
Follow your daily progress with our new Apple Watch app. Build a streak by moving 30 minutes a day and earn beautiful high-resolution background packs to customize Human on your iPhone and Apple Watch.
Use the Glance to see your daily progress in a blink. Create a club for your friends, colleagues and family and get active together. Human will show you real-time activity stats for you and your friends in a Human Club.
• Automatically tracks how many minutes you move and measures the distance of your outdoor walks, runs, and bike rides.
• Detects all indoor activity as 'Active' minutes and measures intensity to estimate active Calories.
• See all your individual activities including maps and details.
• Create or join a club with friends, family, exercise buddies, or colleagues.
• Get a nudge when you've been inactive for a set time.
• Get an overview of daily calories burnt for all your activities, including walking, running, and cycling.
• Use our Today widget to see at a glance how much you moved on the today screen.
• Store your activities in iOS Health.
• Use the Human Apple Watch app to keep track of your daily activity and follow your friends in a Club.
Only activities of a minute or more will count towards your daily goals. A walk around the block, getting off the bus or metro one stop early, or a short run or ride will all count. Unloading the diswasher or strolling through the supermarker will probably not make it into your Human timeline. It's our goal to gently push you to enjoy everyday activity and interweave more walks, runs, and rides into your daily life. Let's get active, let's go outside.
MOTION & FITNESS:
Tracking your day on an iPhone 5S, 6 or 6S? Make sure to enable "Fitness Tracking" the iOS Settings / Privacy to track your activity.
Continued use of location services running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Human is optimized to use minimal power and minimize the impact on your battery life. In most cases you should be able to easily get through the day, but results may vary based on network conditions and daily usage. We recommend to charge your phone at night or during periods of inactivity.
We store your data safely on our servers. You can request a full copy of all your data within the app. We will delete all your account and all your data on request.
What's New in Version 6.0.5
Please open Human before and after an update, so we won't miss a thing.
We improved the syncing of your timeline for activities around midnight and fixed some other glitches and bugs.
We're constantly tweaking activity detection on our servers. We aim to skip all the short walks to the watercooler of 30 seconds or strolling through a supermarket, to focus on moderate activity that makes your heart beat faster. It’s our goal to make people more active, not specifically pick up every single step. Report any strange activity in your timeline with the Report button (!) so we can make your timeline better every day.
– Christina, Fred, Ivo, Laurier, Robert, Wouter, Paul
"The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials." – Chinese proverb
Getting less functional with each update
The first few versions were absolutely terrific -- and actually helped motivate me to make different and better decisions (like using the stairs instead of the escalator or elevator) to get an extra minute or two of activity in each day.
The current version, however, records the majority of these activity types as "transport" and significantly under reports my daily motion. I'm mainly disappointed because the app used to work much better.
Tracking is better now
I'm on a 328 day streak! Love this app. The past weeks tracking wasn't always good, but recently it's getting better and better.
Motivating me to stay active!
There's something about the milestones and notifications, and comparisons to other users-- it motivates me to walk more!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 19, 2015
- Version: 6.0.5
- Size: 33.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Humanco, Inc.
- © Humanco, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.