The Humana Pharmacy Mobile app makes it easy to manage all your Humana Pharmacy® prescriptions—both maintenance and specialty—right from your mobile phone. The updated app is more convenient and reliable than ever before with simplified refill ordering, easy prescription transfers, and clear-to-read order status indicators.
COMPLETE MEDICATION LIST
- Stay organized with a full list of all your prescriptions filled at Humana Pharmacy, including those you no longer need and medication for your dependents.
- Easily refill your prescriptions as soon as you sign in, straight from your home screen.
- View important details about your prescriptions, such as available refill dates, doctor information, images of your meds, and related educational videos.
- Know where your order is once it’s processed with color-coded order status messages.
- Track shipments once they’re shipped to estimate when your medication will arrive.
- Submit a photo of your current prescription label to easily transfer your prescription to Humana Pharmacy.
- Request a refill of an existing Humana Specialty Pharmacy prescription and order it at the same time as all your other medication.
- Automatically receive your next set of refills so you’re sure to have your medication on time. NOTE: auto-refills are not available for Medicare customers.
- Change or update your credit card information and make payments securely from the app.
- Set or update your preferences, such as how you want to be communicated (by phone, email or text) or if you’d like to receive an alert when your total charge is over your price limit.
- Shop over-the-counter (OTC) products with the Health and Wellness credit that may be part of your Humana member benefit. NOTE: available to Medicare customers only.
Download the Humana Pharmacy mobile app now to manage all your mail-delivery medications with ease!
Note: the Humana Pharmacy mobile app is available only to Humana members.
For issues with this app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Credit card is not required if your copay is $0
- Accessibility improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Left hand doesn’t know what right hand is doing
Have had orders & partial orders canceled with no notification or follow up.
When questioned their excuse is dr. Has not responded to Rx requests. Lies as Dr has not received any requests.
Nurse sent Rx in on Dec 3rd, No notice from Humana or listed on my meds, will have to call.
Really poor service since using App. No problems before app.
Wife having problems also.
Just get weak apologies & no follow up communication, even from Corporate office no communication? Piss poor
Not working on IPad Pro 11 or IPhone X.
I just downloaded the app for pharmacy. It crashes as soon as I click on it on my new IPad Pro 11 running the latest IOS.
On my IPhone X running the latest IOS, the app starts and then asks me to accept the lengthy user agreement. I click on ACCEPT and the little spinning wheel whirs for a while and then errors out with a message that says “failed to accept the agreement.”
This app needs work! It doesn’t tell you if your prescriptions are ready to fill like it does if you sign in through google or yahoo. Keeps crashes if you want to send a message or make a comment. It would be nice to see pictures of the cold meds you are receiving & active ingredients.
- Humana Inc.
- 47.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Humana Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.