The HumboldtConnect app is your way to connect with the City of Humboldt, Saskatchewan. Whether the issue is a pothole, damaged street signs, or a request for information, you can be part of the solution by reporting non-emergency issues in the community from anywhere, at any time of day. Simply open a report, take a photo, enter the details, and submit. Plus, you are able to track your report from the time you send it, to the time it’s completed. It’s that easy. Connect, engage, and keep informed of what’s happening in your community through the HumboldtConnect app!
Update new mobile button alert
- 14.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, Malay, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2008-2016 SeeClickFix, Inc.
Family SharingWith Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.