Hundred Board Patterns - A Montessori Approach To Math
By Rantek Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Used by school systems in the United States! ***
In this extension of the Hundred Board children can assemble patterns by identifying the correct numbers as they are heard aloud.
The app is very easy to follow:
1. Choose an activity from the Home Page.
2. Touch the large speaker button to hear the next number required to assemble the pattern.
3. Touch that number on the Hundred Board and the colored square will transfer to the board to assemble the pattern.
4. Your score will appear at the bottom.
Number pattern exercises help children reinforce their ability to identify numbers and their sequence.
Activities like this are often created by Montessori teachers when children need help with these concepts.
Many of you asked for this extension and we are happy to bring it to you!
Please join us on Facebook and keep in touch!
What's New in Version 1.1
Fixed a major issue with the landscape orientation.
If only ...
This app is great for helping kids practice their number recognition. However, if they added a setting option where you could remove the numbers from the board then kids could also use the app to practice counting by fives/tens to more quickly locate where a colored piece should go. Please make this an option in the settings!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 27, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 41.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rantek Inc.
- © 2013 Mobile Montessori by Rantek Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.