Hundy is a mobile lending app where you can get fair, friendly loans in minutes. There’s no need to complete a long credit application and wait for a bank to get back to you. With Hundy, you login with Facebook, link your bank account and if you pass the quick credit pre-qualification, you will be able to request your first $100 loan in under 5 minutes.
Whether you need cash to help with rent, groceries or utilities, Hundy is there for you to lean on. Hundy is available to all California residents and will be coming to other states soon – download the app and get your first loan today.
Getting your first loan on Hundy is easy – here’s how it works:
- Just open the app and complete the quick account set up process
- If you’re approved for credit automatically, you may request your first $100 loan
- If you’re not approved automatically, you still may be approved over time as you participate in the community
- Your funds will be deposited into your bank account by the next business day
- Your loan repayment including fees will be withdrawn on the date you select up to 4 weeks later
- You may prepay or extend your loan within the maximum 4 week period at any time without penalty
- If you are unable to pay the loan off within the first month, you will have the option to convert the loan into a no-penalty, no interest 60-day installment plan
- The better you are about paying your loan off on time, the faster your credit limit will go up until you reach the maximum loan limit of $250
- We'll keep you posted along the way with text and email notifications and receipts
Once you are approved and start getting loans, you begin earning points and leveling up. Simply joining the Hundy community and paying your loans off on time are achievements worthy of recognition, and we let you share these moments with the Hundy community (opt in only) via the Hundy Hub.
Want to become a lender on the platform? We’ll be turning on lending from both accredited and unaccredited investors in a future release.
If you have any questions about signing up, getting a loan or would like to become a lender on Hundy, please email us at: email@example.com
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/hundyapp
Hundy is licensed by the Department of Business Oversight pursuant to the California Deferred Deposit Transaction Law (FILE NO: 10DBO-63863).
- Your Offer screen now shows deposit timing
- Loan Balance screen now shows credit increase timing
- Early pay for installment payments
Ratings and Reviews
Super fast and Easy
Thank you Hundy! Love how transparent your program is! It’s cheaper to borrow money than pay A fees! I am saying goodbye to PayDay loans!
Great to hear!
The fact that I can’t make an account because I don’t have a Facebook page is really stupid they more worried about Facebook then actually trying to help people. I mean really it won’t even let me create an account at all🤦🏽♀️🤦🏽♀️
Thanks for taking the time to comment and we understand your concern. As a small company with limited resources, we’ve made some deliberate decisions in how we roll out our services such as starting with a Facebook-only sign in, which greatly streamlines the new user sign up process and simplifies our KYC (know-your-customer) regulatory compliance. In the near future we will offer other OAuth-based logins such as Google’s OpenID Connect that also aid with regulatory compliance and then eventually a standard email/password combo. This will take some time though, and we'd ask that you please be patient with us in the meantime as we attempt grow our user base in the most efficient way possible.
I have good credit! Over 700 and needed some cash to get by! (Over spent on vacation home 😂) they denied me because I'm active duty military! So disrespectful! Definitely not a veteran friendly product.
We're very sorry you were denied. We would wish nothing more than for the active members of our armed forces to be able to use Hundy right now. As it turns out, due to the high interest rates for small dollar loans like this, it's against the law. The federal government requires us to check a DOD database for every applicant and to screen out all active military members for our current offering. The good news is we have been actively working on a new product offering where this law won't apply and one of the first groups who will get to use it is our active service members. We're excited to launch this new way to borrow and lend in Q4 of this year, so please stay tuned.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.