This version of Hungry Caterpillar Play School is specifically designed for teachers and schools. Pay once and still get all our regular updates. For the subscription version search for Hungry Caterpillar Play School.
Hungry Caterpillar For Schools is a fun and playful app designed to help young children master key early learning goals, as defined in the Head Start Early Learning Outcomes Framework. It features The Very Hungry Caterpillar, and other characters and artwork from world-renowned children’s author and illustrator Eric Carle.
#1 Education app in over 25 countries!
"This is a marvelous learning app for toddlers to kindergarten-age kids because of its range and content." - Common Sense Media.
EVERYTHING YOUR CLASS NEEDS IN ONE APP:
— A comprehensive curriculum tailored for 2-6 year olds, using the latest classroom-proven techniques
— New content added every month to keep your learners engaged & coming back for more
— Always age-appropriate & safe
— Packed with interactive characters from the entire Eric Carle world
— No in-app purchases
— No adds or external links
• SHAPES AND COLORS empowers kids to develop reasoning skills in a series of 3D playgrounds. Help prepare children for understanding math, art, reading & writing.
• ABC SECTION establishes the building blocks for reading success. Learn about the letters of the alphabet & how they join together to make words. Discover a world full of interactive Eric Carle characters along the way.
• 123 SECTION guides kids through every concept they need to learn to set them up for math proficiency. Young minds learn by figuring out puzzles and repeating activities over & over again. Repetition is key, so we’ve specifically designed this section to be different every time they play.
• ART SECTION is inspired by Eric Carle’s iconic artwork. Expand young imaginations and encourage artistic expression. Budding artists can draw, paint, color, design & create in unique ways: Paint or cut out collages. As little fingers play & explore they’ll discover all sorts of fun features.
• One of the best ways to encourage children to read, is to read to them. LEARN ABOUT THE WORLD BOOKS are engaging non-fiction titles specifically tailored for young children. These books are read aloud & feature themes of nature, science & art.
• LEARN TO READ BOOKS are a tailored reading experience which guide children through multiple early reading levels. These titles are designed for independent reading but if your readers encounter a word they don’t know, they can tap on that word & it will be read aloud. These interactive books encourage kids to learn at their own pace.
• Activities & subjects are supported & enhanced by SONGS & VIDEOS to deepen learning. Songs are a tool used by teachers all over the world & a proven way to help anyone learn & remember.
Experiencing issues? Email us email@example.com
**This app is optimized for iPad 4 and above, iPhone 5S and above, iPad Mini 2 and above.
- StoryToys Entertainment Limited
- 796 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3.5 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © StoryToys Entertainment Ltd, 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.