Hungry Shark Evolution
By Future Games of London
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hungry Shark Evolution
Take control of a very Hungry Shark in this action packed aquatic adventure.
Survive as long as possible by eating everything that gets in your way!
Many different sharks to collect and evolve, including the Hammerhead, Great White and Megalodon!
+ Optimised for iPhone 6
+ Console quality, 3D graphics
+ 11 Shark types to unlock
+ A huge free-roaming world to explore!
+ Intuitive touch or tilt controls
+ 15 sunken Bonus Objects to discover
+ Over 70 missions to complete
+ Equip your sharks with special gadgets and items
+ Unlock Baby Sharks to boost your predatory powers
+ Combo bonuses and Gold Rush to beat your hi-score
+ GameCenter and video recording social features
+ Use Facebook to synchronise your game across all your iOS devices
Hungry Shark Evolution is regularly updated with new features, content and challenges to keep you coming back for more!
Play as much as you like! - no arbitrary time loops or energy mechanics!
***Game of the Year 2013! (TIGA Awards)***
This app contains In-App Purchases which allow you to buy Gems and Coin currency which can be spent on upgrades and accessories. Gems and Coins can also be collected in game without requiring purchase, or by watching video advertisements from the Treasure screen.
This game contains advertising.
Advertising is disabled if you make any purchase.
What's New in Version 3.4
BIG SHWEEKEND UPDATE!
Air Jaws will have you feeling as light as a feather with:
- Bigger level! You can now take to the skies and explore the many edibles up in the clouds
- Take your Jet Pack or fly up on the new Shark Launcher to chomp down on bi-planes, balloons and other enemy sharks that are blasting off!
NEW BABY SHARK - Astrobaby has crash landed on our sharky shores!
BIG BUG BASH and cloud save optimisation.
WARNING! Please Read This Review-by 👑👸🏻♿️
Absolutely love this game! A tad glitchy, but fine otherwise. I have only acquired the Hammerhead so I haven't had any xperience with Big Daddy. It does seem that the larger the shark the faster the energy/health is. I always score higher & last longer with the reef shark. Was this on purpose or is it a glitch u guys need 2 clean up? Also, & MOST importantly, b warned; the ads & price of items is NOT represented honestly. A pop-up came up saying "hammerhead+60 gems 4 $5" Well, it gives u the impression that u'll get BOTH the hammerhead AND 60 gems. U don't. U actually pay $5 4 the 60 gems 2 get the hammerhead. Very poor xecution of advertisement. But the game is wicked fun.
Upd8; the l8est upd8 is awesome. Still love it, but the issues with Ubisoft advertising gems+ other stuff... They go ahead & purchase the other stuff with the gems. When I c gems+jet pack+baby zephyr, I actually XPECT 2 C GEMS ALONG WITH THE ITEMS!!!! Gr8 game but a HUGE $$$ scam.
Two main problems
There are two main problems with this game.
1. Zoom- When you become a great white you take up a good portion of the screen that you can't see what's in front of you while you swim up. The only way to get a bigger picture is when you use your boost. Which brings me to another glitch, if a sub or a big mine is in the picture, you cant see below you.
2. Ads- every freaking time you die, even if by accident... You have to wait and see a 30 second ad which just kills the game for me. Why can't I see a video ad when I want to see it. Why do I have to deal with ads?!
Health loss way too fast!
I recently "upgraded" to Big Daddy. I also realized that his health dies so fast that in the time it takes to eat a fish, you already lose the health you would gain by eating it. As you get better sharks, the health should fall slower, not faster! It sure seems like you guys just want people to spend money to get more gems and keep their shark alive. This is a really, really, really big problem and a bad mistake..
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 27, 2015
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 152 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Future Games of London
- © 2012 Future Games of London Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 20 Gems$1.99
- 60 Gems$4.99
- 6000 Coins$4.99
- 2000 Coins$1.99
- 130 Gems$9.99
- 13000 Coins$9.99
- 300 Gems$19.99
- 900 Gems$49.99
- 30000 Coins$19.99
- 90000 Coins$49.99