onX HUNT Hunting GPS Maps with Offline US Topo Map
By onXmaps, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
▶▶▶ onXmaps: HUNT App has been featured in Field and Stream, Outdoor Life and American Hunter as a must-have hunting app for any hunter
Prepare your hunt with The New Era of GPS Hunting: Use the HUNT App as a fully functioning GPS on your phone. View private and public land ownership maps, hunting units, roads and trails, US topographic maps and more! Turn your phone into the best free hunting GPS with offline maps, location tracking GPS for hunting, and more!
▶ FREE FEATURES:
• NO ADS
• Web Map for scouting at home and continuing on you mobile. Web Hunting Map: www.onxmaps.com/web
• Aerial view maps and 24K Topographical Maps with GPS Navigation
• Hunting Units or Game Management Units (GMU) for general game species in
all 50 states. (for example, in Wyoming you will see antelope, deer, and elk)
• Hunt App is a hunting GPS with tracks and waypoints: mark waypoints with icons or photos to navigate back to your vehicle, camp, or hunt stand.
• Easily measure distances between treestands and blinds.
• Measure acreage with the Shape Tool to easily measure food plots.
• Track the distance, duration and speed of your hunt with our GPS Hunting Tracker.
• Complimentary mapping layers such as topographical maps
• Points of Interest & Geographic Features.
▶ FREE TRIAL:
While the HUNT App and many of it’s features are free, you will also start a free Premium State Membership trial when you install the App. This allows you to try a full featured Premium State Membership for 7 days.
▶ PREMIUM STATE MEMBERSHIP:
With a Premium State Membership, you gain access to our proprietary hunting GPS maps developed by our GIS team. A Premium State Membership costs $29.99/year. Get the same great features of the free HUNT App but with the additional benefits of:
• Public land like Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management (BLM maps), Wildlife Management Areas, County and State land hunting maps, Timber Lands, and more!
• Landowner names with property line maps and boundaries in available counties*
• Search by landowner name or hunting property landowner boundaries to scout and look for new areas to hunt.
• Save private, or public hunting land maps for use when you are out of cell phone coverage.
• GMUs or Hunting Units for multiple species (such as Antelope, Bighorn Sheep, Bison, Black Bear, Elk, Moose, Mountain Lion, Mule Deer, Mountain Goat, Wolf, White Tailed Deer, and Turkey hunting)
• Possible Access Lands, Walk-In areas, Block Management Areas and private lands open to the public.
• The largest database of nationwide Roads and Trails ever built.
* Private landownership maps may not be available for all counties.
View the complimentary county layer on the Map or visit our website.
▶ELITE NATIONWIDE MEMBERSHIP:
With an Elite Membership, you gain access to our proprietary maps for all 50 states. Easily scout and plan hunts in any state now for one membership price. Available for $99.99/year or $14.99/month.
•Turn off auto-renewal via the main Settings app: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
•Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, & identify the cost of the renewal.
•Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of Purchase.
▶OFFLINE GPS FUNCTIONALITY:
The HUNT App turns your phone into an outdoor handheld GPS by using the GPS built into your phone, or tablet, to display your location on the map. Cellular network coverage is NOT needed, as tile saving technology allows you to save basemaps and layers for offline use.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Having a problem, or want to request new features please contact us at
What's New in Version 3.6.5
Thank you for your valuable feedback. Your insight has helped us update onX HUNT with new and improved functionality LIKE:
• Elite Membership with maps to all 50 states
• Computer planning with Web Map (www.onxmaps.com/web)
• Fixed technical bugs
We would appreciate it if you could review our App in the App store.
For help or to leave feedback contact us at, firstname.lastname@example.org
Great information; extremely limited functionality
The landowner, game management unit, and Public land data is awesome. However the functionality of this app leaves a lot to be desired. Roads and property lines both appear red, making it very difficult to see the roads. Coordinates appear in the upper left corner in a very small font that cannot be changed and due to the color, the coordinates are extremely difficult to read over certain base maps such as topo maps. In typical outdoor lighting conditions, the coordinates are next to impossible to read. There is no method of point-to-point measurement. There is no way to go to a waypoint using a Compass mode like a typical GPS. You can save waypoints but that is about it. You cannot organize them in anyway, you cannot select a waypoint and zoom to that location. You can record a track. But that's it. You cannot look at track data such as distance traveled or elevation change.
While the information provided is invaluable for hunting, I don't expect to use this as a replacement for a GPS or even a GPS app.
Revolutionizing my Hunt Planning
This app has taken my hunting experience to the next level. Allowing me to plan and plot my hunts in a way that I have not been able to before, as well as serving as my gps in my pocket while I am on my hunts. It has revealed areas that are open for hunting that I did not know of before to find that secret spot that nobody else knows about. The ability to track my hunt and set waypoints and save pictures is amazing. Not only is this a tool that you can use now, but it is something that would be extremely useful year after year to look back on all your previously recorded hunts. Being able to download maps for offline use is unprecedented and extraordinarily useful since most of the places that I am hunting does not have cell service. Overall this app is outstanding and will be something that I will use for years to come!
The most important piece of hunting gear
The products from onXmaps are the single most important tool and piece of gear hunters need before venturing into the field. The information this app provides is essential to not only an enjoyable hunt, but a legal one as well. The days of trying to figure out where you are in relation to property boundaries is over. The onXmaps Team Hunt app will show your exact position so that you are able to stay on public lands or private land you have permission to hunt on.
For $30/year per state, you can avoid paying massive fines for trespassing or poaching an animal out of your hunting district. Try the demo and see how onXmaps will change the way you hunt.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Apr 25, 2017
- Version: 3.6.5
- Size: 113 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: onXmaps, Inc.
- © 2015 onXmaps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- HUNT Elite Monthly Membership$14.99
- Hunt Premium Yearly Membership$29.99
- HUNT Elite Yearly Membership$99.99
- HUNT Montana Membership$29.99
- HUNT Colorado Membership$29.99
- HUNT Wisconsin Membership$29.99
- HUNT Pennsylvania Membership$29.99
- HUNT Washington Membership$29.99
- HUNT California Membership$29.99
- HUNT Minnesota Membership$29.99