If you're a hunter looking for an easy way to keep track of your hunting trip results and view your totals, then this is the app for you. Try the AppStore's first and best hunt logging app.
• Straight forward, easy to use interface
• Save up to three photos for each of your hunts
• Export hunts to xlsx or csv format
• "Totals View" dedicated to tallying up your season or all time totals
• Share your hunting totals and photos with your friends and family by Email
• Add weather conditions, temperature, wind speed & direction
iOS 11 Support
Ratings and Reviews
Really like using this app. Helps me keep track of my seasons. Wish you could switch up the list of seasons so you’re most current season was up top instead of a having to scroll around. Would also like to delete seasons from the list. Otherwise it’s a functional app.
I have used this app to document every duck hunt over the last 3 years. I can easily keep up with what I kill, how many, and even have pictures. A great way to keep up with & remember your days in the blind.
Long time user.
I started using hunting bag in the 2010 season at that time you couldn’t put pictures in your notes. With the improvements over the years it’s still a great app.
- 3.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009 - 2018 VukSoft
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.